HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason Empty
PostSubject: Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason   Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 1:41 pm

1st: Squires (Caleb): 0-0
Projected Record: 12-2
-Objectively speaking, The Squires are very good with no positional weaknesses. Based off of last year, QBs Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson are both top 10. Kelce at TE, Zuerlein at K, and the Bears D are undoubtedly near the top of their positions. The RB tandem of McCaffrey and Le’Veon Bell is frightening, and the weakest spot at WR still contains Adam Thielen and Amari Cooper who are both coming off of career years. The team is stacked, deep, and primed for a playoff run.

2nd: The Arm (Ian): 0-0
Projected Record: 11-3
-The Arm has another stacked team as well, led by RB Ezekiel Elliott who just signed his contract and will be ready to go for the season. That makes Todd Gurley the RB2, and it’s tough to ask for a better RB2 than him. Baker Mayfield and Carson Wentz are both great QB options, Julio Jones and Stefon Diggs make a super talented WR duo, and TE George Kittle isn’t horrible, from what I hear. Throw in two of the league’s best defenses in Baltimore and LA Rams and this is definitely a championship-caliber team.

3rd: Ball Fondlers (JHalc): 0-0
Projected Record: 11-3
-Another solid all-around team, Ball Fondlers have plenty of weapons across the board. With a QB set containing Jared Goff and Father Time Tom Brady, a WR duo of Michael Thomas and Robert Woods, and RBs of Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones(who is primed for a breakout season), Ball Fondlers have plenty of firepower. Devonta Freeman currently occupies the first FLEX spot and, if healthy this season, is outstanding for a FLEX. The weakest position appears to be TE, but even then Vance McDonald may have a career year with the Steeers losing roughly 200 targets from Antonio Brown. Ball Fondlers have a squad that can take down anybody.

4th: Egypt Eagles (Abdel): 0-0
Projected Record: 8-6
-Another super deep team, you ask? Well allow me to present the Egypt Eagles. This team has so many solid RBs it is going to be a pain figuring out who to start after Saquon Barkley and Leonard Fournette, with Austin Ekeler and James White looking to have big roles on their teams. DeShaun Watson and Lamar Miller have potential to be a great dual-QB set, and TE Zach Ertz is on his way to take over the starting job. The WR duo of Tyreek Hill and T.Y. Hilton is great, though the WR depth chart takes a step back afterward. The Egypt Eagles will be setting their sights on a playoff run.

5th: 6969 Rock Fucks (Snoopz): 0-0
Projected Record: 8-6
-The 6969 Rock Fucks, who have an…. interesting franchise name, are also heavy-hitters with potential to take the title. It’s hard to ask for a better QB tandem than reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes and Drew Brees. After them, the team stays solid with WRs of Deandre Hopkins and Julian Edelman, an incoming TE of Hunter Henry, and a pretty decent core of RBs led by Dalvin Cook and Derrick Henry. The bench has great depth all-throughout and while after the QBs there may not be many more superstars, this is still a very competitive team.

6th: Marlin Olsen Twins (SaintPat): 0-0
Projected Record: 2-12
-I’m currently doing a double-take at the projected 2-12 record because Marlin Olsen Twins are LOADED with talent. QBs of Cam Newton and Ben Roethlisberger. WRs of Odell Beckham Jr. and Antonio Brown. RBs of Nick Chubb and James Conner. Brandon Cooks and Calvin Ridley filling the FLEX spots? The depth leaves a bit to be desired, but the starters make up for it. Make no mistake, even if TE OJ Howard doesn’t stand out this year, this is a team capable of competing with anyone.

7th: Los Cool Arrows (Mexi): 0-0
-While Los Cool Arrows have an array of RBs(who would have guessed?) in David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson, Chris Carson, and hopefully Melvin Gordon, my guess is the low projection is based on the QB tandem of Kyler Murray and Josh Allen. Both are young and talented, but are starters for less-than-potent offenses. Their WR core should get theirs on a weekly basis with Davante Adams, Mike Evans, and Ty Lockett, and TE David Njoku has fair hype around him. K Justin Tucker and D Jacksonville Jaguars are fantastic to have on board as well. 2-12 is quite a low-ball, but the starting QBs are a place of concern that could hinder this otherwise good team.

8th: Rainfakers (TJ): 0-0
-Rounding is out, the Rainfakers with an incredible veteran QB set featuring Aaron Rodgers and Phillip Rivers. WRs, you ask? How do Juju Smith-Schuster and Keenan Allen sound? RBs of Joe Mixon and Josh Jacobs have a solid core as well. Starting TE Evan Engram will likely have a big role this year leading to good results, and FLEX position Chris Godwin is also planned to be incorporated into Tampa Bay’s offense immensely. The depth beyond that is pretty decent, and it would take some bad injuries to not eclipse 2 wins this year.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason   Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 1:52 pm

I love how it's three great projected records, two decent ones and three just complete garbage records.

Also, every one of the names I use for Fantasy Sports (my third team this year is the Mansion Sexbangs) are Ninja Sex Party references. One of their songs involves them time traveling to the year 6969, another one features the line "Rock Fuck!", which is also later included on a pair of sweet glasses Danny (the lead singer) wears in another video. For context.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason   Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
I love how it's three great projected records, two decent ones and three just complete garbage records.

Also, every one of the names I use for Fantasy Sports (my third team this year is the Mansion Sexbangs) are Ninja Sex Party references. One of their songs involves them time traveling to the year 6969, another one features the line "Rock Fuck!", which is also later included on a pair of sweet glasses Danny (the lead singer) wears in another video. For context.
I have heard some Ninja Sex Party, and I love their work. Their covers are very good, but my favorite original is “Orgy For One.”

Also, the projected records are wack. Our teams are all pretty close and we’ll be trading wins all year.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason   Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Caleb wrote:
Giggity Gopher wrote:

I have heard some Ninja Sex Party, and I love their work. Their covers are very good, but my favorite original is “Orgy For One.”
My favorite original song is Danny Don't You Know, but Orgy For One is fantastic. Went to see them live last year.

On topic, great job again with the Power Rankings, Caleb. It's some good stuff. Yahoo's projected records, though. clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason   Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason Empty

Back to top Go down

Discord League Power Rankings: Preseason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1