HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Huh
Jobber

2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore Empty
PostSubject: 2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore   2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 6:31 pm

WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore

By: Huh

August 24, 2019

Started watching WWE when I was like 8-10

I remember for some reason my parents always wanted to go to the mall on Friday nights when Friday Night Smackdown would be on at 8:00 PM, so we were always at the mall and I was crying/begging to go home so I could watch Smackdown lol

Also, we never had the RAW channel back then in our weak TV cable package so I sometimes watched RAW in Espanol on Sunday around 1 PM

I was totally addicted to WWE around 6th grade for sure, that was all I could talk about, I wrote a paper on wrestling in 6th grade

In high school I moved more into NBA and NFL and all the other sports

Now since 2018 - now, I don't even watch the WWE YouTube channel anymore and don't tune in live anymore either

When I do watch, it's just whip off the rope, bounce off the rope, dude jumps over the person, hits the other rope, and then clotheslines the guy or whatever, lol it's just repetitive now and I don't care who has the championship

I wanted Roman Reigns to have the title years ago but there's just nothing new anymore

I guess I always was interested in storylines and mic talking before too as a kid, it's all just meh now

The actual wrestling became lame once I watched the Attitude Era on WWE Network I guess, once I watched many of the old Undertaker vs ___ stuff with chairs and shit, this current generation is hella lame

I went to Monday Night RAW in 2017, it was decent I guess but probably something only worth going to every 5 years or so

end rant
Back to top Go down
Huh
Jobber

2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore   2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:48 pm

2020 bump
Back to top Go down

2019 WWE is so boring and repetitive now that I don't even watch anymore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1