HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sword Art Online (Season 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rate The Show
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap0%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap0%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap50%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap50%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

Sword Art Online (Season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:12 pm

What did you think of the show?

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Going to give Sword FArt Online a 3/10

If you make rules for your universe stick to them. Bad bad stories.

The animation was great and the music was good. There were moments I like but I'm not down for re-watching this.

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Moose really had to disrespect them with the Fart thing. #FeelTheBern

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 6:48 pm

Had to do it

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 6:48 pm

When I was a young lad, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I skipped ahead and read the light novels before they became manga, and enjoyed that as well. That being said, I didn't finish the anime adaptions, because I thought it was too... uhhh... weird. I didn't like where the show was going, and it makes the same mistakes in later seasons, so I dropped it. I do, however, love the animation and the soundtrack that goes along with it.
6/10 needs more testicle monster devs

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 10:32 pm

@Kitty wrote:
When I was a young lad, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online (Season 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1