HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil Empty
PostSubject: 4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil   4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 am

Due: Saturday October 12th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil   4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 pm

My dad just went to the hospital, I aint gonna be able tonfinsh my match at all. You know what little I asked Razor, please do so.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil   4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:05 pm

I am very sorry to hear that, Axel. I wish you and your family the best and I hope your dad is fine and well. We can always have a legitimate match in the future.

DING! DING! DING!

Razor Xtreme stands face to face with his much larger adversary as the veteran Axel Anvil looks back down at Razor. Razor smiles a huge, unnecessary chuckle as he quickly slaps the larger man with his right hand, showing pure disrespect. Axel remains standing in the ring as he simply turns back to Razor angrily. Razor smiles as Axel then charges forward. Razor leaps backwards as Axel tries to get his hands on him and he leans against the turnbuckle, forcing the referee to keep Axel away. Razor slyly goes back into the ring and heads towards the large man. Axel quickly swings a big fist, attempting to catch Razor by surprise, but Razor simply ducks it and then swings a bit stomp to the knee of Axel. Anvil bends over a bit as Razor quickly begins to assault him with quick rights and lefts, sloppy but effect. Axel backs into the ropes as Razor begins to stomp away. The referee scolds Razor quickly and almost in a snap second, Axel swings a big hand forward and catches Razor around the neck! The giant man throws Razor into the corner and begins to brawl away! The humongous man swings right after right as Razor is almost decapitated with each blow!

Ted Cedar: “Anvil is really taking it to Razor Xtreme!”

Adam Dennis: “Now, this isn’t fair! Anvil is two times bigger than Razor, he should be in a damn zoo!”

Anvil angrily continues to pummel away at Razor, who now bends down into the ropes. Almost instantly, the fans who are cheering for Anvil begin to boo. It’s no wonder why – as running down the ramp, is the hated E.G. Deal, who faced John Hudson earlier in the night for the KoX semifinals! Anvil quickly stops his attack on Razor and turns towards the large man. Deal stands outside the ring as he then climbs the apron. The referee begins to scold him as Deal simply smiles back and ignores the ref. Anvil gives Deal a look of “What the hell do you want?” before he feels all life being drained out of him as his still-opponent Razor Xtreme deals him with a kick to the groin! Anvil bends down a bit and Razor leaps into the air before planting him with a Razor Sharp Cutter! The referee turns away from Deal as Razor rolls Anvil onto his back! “1!” “2!” “3!”

DING! DING! DING!

Razor rolls out of the ring as “Let the Madness Begin” by Fozzy booms throughout the arena. Razor, Rellim, and Eric Bull quickly march up the ramp, trying to get out of this as soon as possible. E.G. Deal steps over the top rope and into the ring as the fans continue to boo. Razor smiles a huge chuckle as he walks up the ramp. The fans continue booing as Razor, Bull, and Rellim stop on the top of the ramp and look down at the ring, interested in what is happening. Anvil, who although he took a finisher, hasn’t taken too much pain since the match was only like a minute long, begins to get up off the ground slowly, grabbing the ropes for momentum. He slowly turns around, right into a huge Spear by E.G. Deal! Deal flattens him with his monstrous body leveling the floor, Anvil hits the mat roughly and he takes a hold of his gut as he rolls to the sides. Deal roars as his theme begins to boom now, and the fans leave him with a frenzy of boos! Deal smiles as the show goes to commercials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil   4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil Empty

Back to top Go down

4.) Razor Xtreme vs. Axel Anvil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1