Suzaku Kururugi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Suzaku Kururugi Empty
PostSubject: Suzaku Kururugi   Suzaku Kururugi EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 2:07 am

I understand he's a guy who thinks it's best just to play by Britannia's rules and he has high morel standards. But what the heck was with him saying that he should turn in Zero after he saved him? He does show that he's grateful for what he did but he probably thinks he should do it instead of joking. It's not like Clovis didn't have blood on his hands either. I get the idea that anyone can be saved but violence begets violence. Was Lelouch wrong for killing Clovis? I think you can agree he was because Clovis wasn't armed when he killed him. I'll say the circumstances behind his death is sad, being killed by his half brother, but that doesn't change his past actions.

I know some people hate Suzaku. I never really put too much thought into what motivates him in the past but I think now's the time I take a deeper look at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

Suzaku Kururugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Kururugi   Suzaku Kururugi EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 3:29 am

He's the typical white knight of the band of misfits. He shares his goals with his pal Lelouch, but approaches it in a somewhat safe environment. What I don't get is how he managed to be apart of a different branch of military that has access to a big fucking robot at his disposal. It's like "Isn't he from the land we just conquered? Let's give him a really fun toy and call it even."

He's somewhat of an optimist. He's trying to change Britania on the inside, which is a noble goal. What he doesn't get: he's disposable to them. It's a miracle he got his gund--- I mean.. the nightmare Lancelot.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Suzaku Kururugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Kururugi   Suzaku Kururugi EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 12:21 am

He's too goody two shoes for someone who gets so much shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
AKBOB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
AKBOB

Suzaku Kururugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Kururugi   Suzaku Kururugi EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 1:21 am

He's awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suzaku Kururugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Kururugi   Suzaku Kururugi Empty

Back to top Go down

Suzaku Kururugi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Entertainment World :: Anime Asylum-