HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elite and their promotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

The Elite and their promotion Empty
PostSubject: The Elite and their promotion   The Elite and their promotion EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:37 pm

Do you guys have any thoughts on Cody, The Young Bucks and Page leaving? Do you think they're going to be able to start a promotion that's going to mean anything?

I wish Cody would have stayed. He hasn't been there too long and he's really popular. As for The Young Bucks they been in ROH for awhile. I wish they would stick around for another year or two but how can I miss you if you don't go away? And I always liked Page but it was time for him to leave. There has to be some kind of roster turn over. In my opinion he's slotted as a midcard guy by the fans. That won't be so if he comes back in 2 or 3 years. I imagine he'd be really over and people would then want to see him challenge for The World Title. And that's if WWE doesn't sign him.

I think if they started All Elite Wrestling they can be at PWG's cult level for sure. But they're not going to do another All In without TV. I'm sure if they're still invloved with New Japan they can do well but I don't think it'll be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

The Elite and their promotion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1