HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Start a company moose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lets Start a company moose Empty
PostSubject: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Not for real, but in here lets get a company together. Talk about the people we would hire, championships, ect ect. Everyone else chime in with thoughts and stuff.

Alright Moose I have came up with three names for Our Company

Prime Time Wrestling

Revolutionary Wrestling League

New Era Wrestling
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 am

I like Revolutionary Wrestling League a lot.

So how realistic do you want to be? What's the scope of our company? Are we an independent promotion or are we something with a lot of backing us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Lets say we got a pretty nice backer who was able to land us a deal on cable TV, but Also got us to stream our shows. And i say mostly realistic but we can stretch it sometimes for fun
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 pm

How would you feel about using NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis. I honestly feel like WWE and ROH miss the boat not signing this guy.

I feel like if we used The NWA Title we could have a special match to get fans interested in. It's not something we can control but we could use the title as a plot device in our feuds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:23 am

He is one of the people I want to use so yeah bring him aboard

also lets say our company is also on good terms with ROH and NJPW
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 am

I think we should be based on Kentucky and run mostly shows in the South East. How do you feel about that?
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:45 pm

I think I'd make a great writer for this promotion Oh man
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 pm

They be better off hiring Vince Russo clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 pm

yeah that fine Moose. Major thing I wanna do is introduce a ranking system, maybe for each title. Like a Ranking system that actually means something and people can go up and down and fight for spots on the ranking. Of course number 1 being the number 1 con. for the championship. Also I want people's W/L/D records display on their entrance name plate.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:01 pm

I liked it when Ring of Honor did a ranking system like that.

And I do like the idea of having a win/loss record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start a company moose   Lets Start a company moose Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Start a company moose

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1