HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT TakeOver New Orleans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

NXT TakeOver New Orleans Empty
PostSubject: NXT TakeOver New Orleans   NXT TakeOver New Orleans EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:40 am

This PPV was SICK

That ladder match affraid

Discuss
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: NXT TakeOver New Orleans   NXT TakeOver New Orleans EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 11:07 am

Johnny Wrestling is v good iyam
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: NXT TakeOver New Orleans   NXT TakeOver New Orleans EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 2:08 pm

I swear Gargano was never THIS good on the indies. Ciampa either. Like, I'd watch and enjoy their matches, but I think working with WWE (and particularly the performance center) has really helped them with their storytelling. Gargano in particular is incredible at it right now.

The show was good overall, the ladder match was awesome, and I loved the Strong turn in the tag team match. I haven't watched NXT for a while (in terms of the weekly show), so I don't know if they teased it, but I was more expecting Dunne to be the one to screw Strong over, because Dunne's just a bit of a dick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: NXT TakeOver New Orleans   NXT TakeOver New Orleans EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 3:12 pm

It was a fantastic show. Every match delivered. The spots in that ladder match were nuts. I liked the ending to the Women's title match. Sometimes I wish they didn't bring guys up to the main roster, because Aleister Black strikes me as a guy that they will screw up. I liked Gargano's match in Philly better, but this match was gold.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: NXT TakeOver New Orleans   NXT TakeOver New Orleans EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 3:14 pm

The fact is just keeping someone in NXT screws them out of main roster money.

I hate whenever we lose someone from Ring of Honor or New Japan to WWE. But the fact is that they'll probably make more money in WWE. And it's also good to have a turnover. You can't just have the same roster of guys forever. Some need to leave to make way for someone new.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: NXT TakeOver New Orleans   NXT TakeOver New Orleans EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Yeah, I understand that. It just sucks to see some of the guys lose their momentum when they move up. I hope I'm wrong about Black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT TakeOver New Orleans   NXT TakeOver New Orleans Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT TakeOver New Orleans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1