HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT Takeover Philly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

NXT Takeover Philly Empty
PostSubject: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:31 pm

Who else watched? I'm glad I did. This is what I thought:

ReDragon (Or whatever they're called now) vs AOP ***

Ohno vs The Velveteen Dream ** I think other people will like this one more than me. I can't get over the botches and I've never liked Ohno/Hero. The Velveteen Dream can be a superstar if they try though.

Shayna Baszler vs Ember Moon *** Not bad, the ending was good. Baszler is a legit heel, I like it.

Adam Cole vs Aleister Black ****1/2 Awesome, brutal match. I was surprised at some of the spots WWE let them do. It's gonna be disappointing to see how WWE botches Black's roster callup.

Andrade Almas vs Johnny Gargano ***** The closest thing to a perfect match as you can get. The story and incredible ringwork along with a super hot crowd made this one of the best matches I've seen in years.

Overall, an awesome show.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:03 am

I watched it after the show had already begun, so I skipped in between matches and also skipped Shayna/Ember in its entirety.

Undisputed Era vs. AoP - ***
Definitely not up to the standard that a lot of NXT's big tag title matches have set, but it was still a good match.

Ohno vs. Dream - ***1/2
I was a bit disappointed with this one, because I love Ohno and Dream is very good, so I was expecting more. It was still good for what it was, though. Dream is one of a few people on the NXT roster who I really hope WWE doesn't fuck up when he goes to the main roster. He could be so big.

Adam Cole vs. Aleister Black - ****3/4
Aleister Black is another one. I feel like Adam Cole will be big on the main roster, but I'm worried Black will fall into a hole as some guy who beats jobbers and then they don't really do much with him afterwards, and that'd be a travesty with how good he is. This was an excellent match. A lot of brutality and I was actually surprised to see Black take the win.

Andrade Almas vs. Johnny Gargano - *****
Both of these are two I'm worried about on the main roster. They should both become stars. Andrade could easily be a top heel and Gargano could become one of the biggest faces they've had in a long time, they just need to not fuck it up. Everything was perfect in this match. The storytelling, the action, the characters, even the finish was great, with Gargano looking amazing despite losing. And then there's the Ciampa thing, which I'm really glad they left until after the match ended to avoid an interference finish. He was still limping, so I'm not sure if this means he's back or not yet, but I hope this means we're finally getting the Ciampa/Gargano match and it'll be at the big WrestleMania weekend NXT. That's the best possible show for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:21 am

And to think Gargano was originally supposed to be on 205 live clown
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:45 pm

AOP vs ReDragon: ***
Ohno vs Dream : **1/4 (The first minute was FIRE but the rest of it was very boring)
Ember vs Shayna: ***1/2
Cole vs Black: ****1/4
Almas vs Johnny: *****

NXT's current twitter banner:

NXT Takeover Philly 1500x500
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:21 pm

I've always liked Gargano, (I remember watching for the first time on one of the first Dragon Gate USA shows.) But I haven't watched much of his NXT stuff. I think I've been missing out. Funny

Takeover New Orleans will probably have a great card. The blow off of Gargano/Ciampa, and I'm guessing Almas/Black. Add in Sanity/Undisputed Area and whoever Velveteen dream goes against (Maybe EC3?). And I'm also crossing my fingers for Dunne to have a match.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 pm

I watched both this and the Royal Rumble... both very good. clap

Aleister Black sucks clown

But I'm excited about Adam Cole BAAAYYYYBAYYYYYYYY Baby
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:47 pm

Mr. Smurf wrote:
Aleister Black sucks clown
It's like you try to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Philly   NXT Takeover Philly Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Takeover Philly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1