HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Japan to New Japan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

All Japan to New Japan Empty
PostSubject: All Japan to New Japan   All Japan to New Japan EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 3:21 pm

who are some AJPW wrestlers who might do pretty well in NJPW
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: All Japan to New Japan   All Japan to New Japan EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Miyahara's pretty good. I don\'t know

Considering he's a freelancer I wouldn't be surprised if Ishikawa shows up in NJPW at some point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Japan to New Japan   All Japan to New Japan EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 9:16 pm

like to see Joe Doering show up. Could have him go up against Okada since I don't think Okada has defended his championship who has the power game over him. He is the current Triple Crown Champion, tho AJPW isn't as big as it once was I think he get a pretty big pop if he clotheslines Okada out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: All Japan to New Japan   All Japan to New Japan EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Gobba-Gulak wrote:
I don't think Okada has defended his championship who has the power game over him.

Fale says hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Japan to New Japan   All Japan to New Japan EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 9:58 pm

TJ Ω wrote:
Gobba-Gulak wrote:
I don't think Okada has defended his championship who has the power game over him.

Fale says hi

oh right forgot about that...alright a power house guy who looks like he could dethrone. Nothing against Fale, but i don't think a single person would believe NJPW would put the strap on him. Neither with Joe either, but Joe i think would be more believable if they did put it on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Japan to New Japan   All Japan to New Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

All Japan to New Japan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1