HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet?   Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Angry Joe rated this a 7/10. That's concerning because he's a guy who when it comes to movies over scores them half the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet?   Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I really enjoyed it. Johnson made some bold moves while not completely throwing a wrench in everything. It felt pretty long, but the last 30 minutes or so was pretty intense. My only complaints are that they added a little too much humor in the serious scenes, and some things about Finn's storyline that I won't get into.

Really depends on what kind of fan you are. A lot of the Star Wars fanbase hate anything that aren't the originals. It doesn't matter what Disney does, they'll never appease those fans.

I'll admit I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and I've never actually completely disliked one (Yes, even Phantom Menace). I watch these movies trying to enjoy them, not to nitpick every detail.
Back to top Go down

Did anyone see the new Star Wars movie yet?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1