Santino and Cornette confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Santino and Cornette confrontation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 am

Talking shit and trying to provoke a fight are two different things.

If Santino wanted to hit Him back without repercussions he should have done it 12 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Santino and Cornette confrontation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 am

Now that i have looked more into it just to see what the fuck is going on, Santino was the one in the wrong. From what i have read Jim actually did try to bury the beef and shake his hand. Santino was the one provoking the fight. So I give Jim some credit for actually trying to do the right thing, shame on Santino for not accepting it. If he had a problem with Jim still they should have either done it in private or just not speak at all to each other, accept the hand shake and move on. Jim is still an out of touch bitter asshole, but for once he was actually trying to do something right.
Back to top Go down

Santino and Cornette confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2