Santino and Cornette confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Santino and Cornette confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 9:26 pm

So these two met face to face in Detrot or whatever. Reading what happened I think it's great that Santino tried to go and met Jim and patch things up with him. I haven't heard anything from Cornette yet. I can understand not wanting to solicaize with someone you dispize. And he was being victicious when he said he should slap Santino again. I myself was going to kill a guy but thankfully my mother stopped me. I hate him but trying to do him harm now unprovoked will do me more harm than good. And that might have been what he was thinking as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:25 am

mommas boy at it again
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:40 am

I listened to what Meltzer had to say. Santino is a jackass and a lair. I think trying to make amends is cool but with the new info I had it's clear he wanted to be a jackass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:44 am

From what I know Santino is well liked among a lot of people in the business. Hell if Santino was being a jackass, most likely it is probably because Jim was provoking it like he always does.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:46 am

So the man who was telling Jim to hit him wasn't provoking him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:50 am

I'm talking about before hand, this was probably a boiling point of the two talking shit about each other for years. When it starts to die down, like always Jim brings it back up and it starts all over. There was probably no trying to patch things up, it is two men who hate each other meeting face to face again
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:09 am

They were in the same room for awhile and avoided each other just fine. I don't know what what Santino's original intent was but he should have just let Cornette walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 am

probably had a slap that he owes Cornette. Whatever the reason, next time someone books Cornette he better make sure he is cool with all the other bookies
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:20 am

I don't know anything about this ordeal. Like, I didn't even know Santino and Cornette had problems with each other. Bull is very quick to blame everything on Cornette, though. Again, I don't know what happened here, but I'd get the details on what actually went down instead of instantly passing blame to Cornette.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:22 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:25 am

because 9 times out of 10 it is because Cornette starts it or won't let shit go
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:27 am

I just watched a video of this confrontation. It didn't capture the whole thing, but what I saw in it was Jim was trying to walk away during the argument and Santino kept stepping in front of him to keep him from leaving and continued to argue with him.

Video's here: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/10/9/16447932/jim-cornette-santino-marella-video-heated-exchange-threats-ovw-slap-detroit-convention-oct-2017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:29 am

Also I keep saying He "Probably" did something<---- key word Probably. Meaning I am not sure myself, but giving his track record I wouldn't be surprise but I am not saying he did start something
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 am

That doesn't lessen the fact that instead of looking into what actually happened, you just respond to everything Moose says by assuming it was all Jim's fault.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:34 am

Meltzer gives an eyewitness recollection of what happened in the video I posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:35 am

Because I don't care enough to do so, when the facts come out they will come out. I am giving my guess on what happen because of pass shit Jim's been apart of. From the looks up it is probably something that we won't truly know what happen. Jim's been an asshole to Santino for years, so any surprise that Santino's blood started to boil when he saw him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 am

Dragon Fx wrote:
Meltzer gives an eyewitness recollection of what happened in the video I posted

Did Meltzer himself see it or is it just what someone else told him what they saw?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 am

I mean there were hundreds of people there and video, so idk why anyone would need to fabricate the story of what happened. I'm sure what he got was from multiple eyewitnesses that were there.

Last edited by Dragon Fx on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 am

Dragon Fx wrote:
I mean there were hundreds of people there and video, so idk why anyone would need to fabricate what happened.

because people love to gossip and stir shit around to make it bigger than what it actually is. From what I can tell it is just two people who don't like each other fighting.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:44 am

Like I said, there were was a big crowd there that saw the thing happen, it would be a lot different if it were like 1-2 people who actually saw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 am

and not that many people were in ear shot of what was going on. They probably didn't know what was happening until the shouting started. If Santino started it than that is a dick thing to do on his part, he should have just stayed away like he had been doing. But I wouldn't be surprise if Jim was probably talking shit about Santino, word got back to Santino what Jim was saying and the two got at it. Not saying thats what happen, but that would sound like something Jim would do.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 am

Well it did mess with the night show. Cornette and turned down being paid for the show. Santino was kicked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:56 am

tho to be fair Santino hasn't been adult over the years about this feud either. From what I have seen not that many people have beef with Santino and he is well liked, but this shit happen 12 years ago and they both need to move on from it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 1:59 am

Jim was trying to walk away. Santino is the one that needs to move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:01 am

Moose you know Jim has talked shit about Santino for years. Neither one of them are saints in this. It isn't like nothing has happen between this and their OVW days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santino and Cornette confrontation   Santino and Cornette confrontation Empty

Back to top Go down

Santino and Cornette confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next