HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know, I'm right about way more than you think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

You know, I'm right about way more than you think Empty
PostSubject: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Remember when I told you guys that Gio was better value than Jeremy Hill and you all looked at me like I was crazy? burdur

There are countless examples like this. I should write all my shit down and make a book out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:06 pm

LMAO how dumb is this dude? clown

And Gio might not be even be that valuable either w/ Mixon in the mix clown
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:11 pm

And I believe Hill has been a better fantasy performer than Gio has anyways for like the last 2-3 years anyways. It varies from season-to-season. So I have no clue as to what you're on about, do you even know? clown
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Gio was a muuuch later round pick with the same if not more value than Hill. Einstein
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:22 pm

That dude blew out his knee and missed half of the season clown
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Bro, I'd just go ahead and delete this thread if I were you.

T'f is this guy talking about? WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:07 pm

http://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/consistency2016/final-2016-fantasy-football-consistency-ratings

Jeremy Hill had 10 startable games, and while he only had one great game, he only had one game where he finished really poorly. He was a top 13 RB in fantasy football based on consistency rankings. Only 10 RBs had more games where they finished top 24 in the RB Rankings.

Giovani Bernard had 5 startable games, no great games, and also had one game where he finished really poorly despite starting. He also missed six games. He was RB38 and 33 RBs had more startable games.

---

I can't find the Yahoo or our pre-draft rankings. The Yahoo rankings I find mysteriously leave out Hill and Bernard (Conspiracy???) but on Matthew Berry's pre-draft rankings they were like... 15 picks apart.

In this mock draft Bernard was actually picked sooner: http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000676638/article/12team-fantasy-football-analyst-mock-draft-results

Here he is again being picked sooner:
http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000673969/article/full-10team-analyst-fantasy-football-mock-draft-no2

Here is a Yahoo mock where Jeremy Hill was picked 51st
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/fantasy-football-mock-draft-rounds-4-6-golden-tate-other-wrs-in-high-demand-133125077.html

and Giovani Bernard was picked 74th
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/fantasy-football-mock-draft-rounds-7-9-old-dudes-including-gore-get-the-call-194759568.html

so uhhhh

what the fuck are you talking about, Burdur?

Because Jeremy Hill was twice as good, one of the most consistent Running Backs in the league last year, and was probably at worst picked two rounds ahead of Bernard.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:18 pm

You know, I'm right about way more than you think 97716ed1fbd9664efb5e46580db0c364

62.5% of people were starting Jeremy Hill while he was averaging fewer fantasy PPG than basically anyone drafted ahead or behind him. CJ That's because he was an overvalued draft pick but people who took him were forced to start him for his measly production week after week.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Yeah, but what does that have to do w/ in comparison to Gio? WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Only thing this thread does is give people insight as to why Burdur is trash at FF. Embarrassing. #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:24 pm

He finished as a top 24 RB in 10 weeks Burdur, do you not understand that? Funny He might not be HIGH on the list, but he had 10 STARTABLE games. He wasn't "forced" to start, he was a quality low-risk start.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Also this thread proves that Ian just follows bullshit metrics that shouldn't be followed too heavily. Todd Gurley had 9 startable games according to that... doesn't mean he wasn't ass last season and wasn't losing people games. clown Idk about you, but I don't want someone outside the top 20 at RB week after week with a few complete flop weeks as well and basically no breakout. Especially for a player who was a lot of people's RB2 and might've been a RB1 for someone (TJ?) in our league. clown

Gio was drafted as a flex at best. You knew what you were getting with him and it wasn't far off what Hill was doing while healthy, at a lower price. He had more value outside the injured weeks.

Drächen Fx wrote:
Yeah, but what does that have to do w/ in comparison to Gio? WTF?!
You'll have to find out when I make the book. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Also, keep in mind I said this going into the 2015 season right after Jeremy Hill's breakout year... so it was more impressive to call it at that time and TWO years in a row now have basically proven me right if not totally proven me right.

Hill & Bernard both had 8 "startable" games in 2015 and Hill was like a 2nd round pick if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:14 pm

You know, I'm right about way more than you think Ancient-aliens-burdursmurf
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:08 am

clown
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:00 am

Did I draft him? Funny

Just because I can identify he was CLEARLY better value than Bernard doesn't mean I think he was great value. But if I'm spending one of my top 7 picks in this draft on a player I sure hope I think they can start meaningful games and at least Hill gave you that. Gio was picked to be a starter (Based on his pre-draft I'd bet picked as a top 2 RB for someone in this league, not a flex)

If you wanna talk about 2015 that's a whole different story. I can't be arsed to remember anything about 2015.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:47 am

Smurf. WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:52 am

Now I wish no one ever said anything because Burdur woulda straight up taken Gio in the 2nd round like a dumbass clown
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Oh, & you'd think Burdur would be able to do better than 5-8 if he was "right" so much Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:24 pm

nah he's just "unlucky" for like 3 years straight ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:53 am

I was never going to take Gio this year clown

Eeyen wrote:
Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 2:06 am

McClown Town wrote:
I was never going to take Gio this year clown

Eeyen wrote:
Yeah That
You know, I'm right about way more than you think Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know, I'm right about way more than you think   You know, I'm right about way more than you think Empty

Back to top Go down

You know, I'm right about way more than you think

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Sports Zone :: Fantasy Football-