Sharknado Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Sharknado Week Empty
PostSubject: Sharknado Week   Sharknado Week EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Is anyone else watching these terrible movies on Syfy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Sharknado Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharknado Week   Sharknado Week EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf (2015)

Sharknado Week 1yMtprxgo

I hate these CG monsters. Most of them looked bad and fake. How and I supposed to be scared of these monsters if they look goofy?

Really a Whalewof? This movie was so stupid. When this movie was trying to be funny it pissed me off. 1/10.

Piranhaconda (2012)

Sharknado Week Piranhaconda-06202012

Another terrible movie. Another monster that two animals combined. Why did they even have a half piranha half anaconda monster?

The only thing I liked about this movie was the main villein. He wasn't that good or anything. His reactions to what was going on in the movie just made me laugh. That's it. 1/10.

Trailer Park Shark (2017)

Sharknado Week Trailer-Park-Shark-Tara-Reid-still-550x309

I don't know if it's because the last two movies were so bad but I found the humor kinda funny in Trailer Park Shark. The plot is dumb as hell. I don't get why the shark had to produce electricity. Why not just have it be a monster shark like Bruce was in Jaws? This movie kinda reminded me of Tremors with the way the people were trying to keep out of the water by staying on top of their trailers. I think they had something going with this movie. But they had to do dumb shit like that. Instead of being a diamond in the rough it just ended up being another one of these bad monster shark movies. 2/10.

Lake Placid 2 (2007)

Sharknado Week Lakeplacid211.5131

After the last three movies this seemed like Citizen Kane in comparison. The CG crocodiles still look bad but honestly they're far better than the monster than the last 3 films. It did piss me for some reason the giant crocks are very fast on land and somehow they seek up on people.

This isn't anything you need to see. It was funny to see Bo Duke play a cop. 3/10.

Lake Placid vs. Anaconda (2015)

Sharknado Week Lake_placid_vs__anaconda__2015_8553

The title is misleading. The focus isn't some monster vs. monster story. There's not even a good drag out fight. They're one sided affairs. The only reason I stayed up to watch this was because Robert Englund was in the movie. And he's not on the screen too long.

At least I was looking forward to how this dad was going to save his daughter. And the final battle is stupid. 3/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Sharknado Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharknado Week   Sharknado Week EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Quote :
In one of the more bizarre stories that we've seen come out of the Trump Administration recently, according to new reports, Donald Trump and his lawyers personally threatened to shut down the production of Sharknado 3 back in 2015 if Donald Trump was not allowed to portray the President of the United States. Here's what happened.

Donald Trump was in talks with producers of Sharknado to play the President of the United States, but Trump's advisors, his people around him, advised him to back out of the role because it might interfere with a potential future presidential run. At the time, Donald Trump had not yet made up his mind about whether or not he was going to run. He wanted to be in the movie, but then he decided that he actually wanted to be the president, so he pulled out of talks with the producers and said, "I'm not going to do this," so they moved on. Here's the thing. When they moved on and picked Mark Cuban to portray the President of the United States, Donald Trump and his lawyers got so angry that they threatened to sue the producers and completely shut down productions of the sci-fi horror movie comedy flick.

Here's what's so funny about this entire story. The point of the Sharknado movies, in case you haven't seen them, is that it's supposed to be this outlandish, could never happen, ridiculous version of everything in the world. For example, the whole reason the sharknadoes exist, if you watched the first one, was due to climate change forcing sharks in coastal waters, water spout sucked them up, blah, blah, blah, there you get a sharknado. They took an issue that was real, but made it slightly comical. That's what they've done. When they put Mark Cuban in the White House as the president in Sharknado 3, they also made Ann Coulter the vice president. It was supposed to be something completely ridiculous that folks would never believe could ever happen. It was just supposed show how ridiculous it is. They originally wanted Donald Trump as the president, because they thought that would be so outlandish and ridiculous that people would get a good laugh about the thought of having Donald Trump as President of the United States. Then it actually happened.

Parody has become reality. This isn't just a simple story about Donald Trump being pissed off at Sharknado. It's about the fact of what we've become as a country. Things we used to think would never happen, like the Simpsons portraying Donald Trump as president, because it's good for a laugh, because nothing that stupid could never happen. Right? Sharknado thought the same thing. They underestimated the stupidity of the American public at large. In large numbers, we're pretty stupid as a group of people, and I hate to say that. I'm not picking on any one person in particular, but I do have to point out that it is Republicans who voted Donald Trump in office because apparently they saw something in him that the producers of Sharknado did not. They thought he'd be great for the role of president.

The only unfortunate thing is that this isn't a movie. This is our life. This is our country. And Donald Trump every single day, every time he gets in front of a camera, every time he grabs a microphone, every time he gets on Twitter, is proving that he is a national embarrassment. He actually probably would've been perfect as the fictitious president on a sci-fi horror movie.
Back to top Go down
AKBOB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
AKBOB

Sharknado Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharknado Week   Sharknado Week EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:13 pm

I loved Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Sharknado Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharknado Week   Sharknado Week EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Ozark Sharks (2016)

Sharknado Week Daughter-Molly-620x375

Of all these stupid shark movies playing on Syfy this is the one I enjoyed the most so far. You still got sharks trying to attack people in 1 foot of water. I can tell they're CG but I guess since they're not monster sharks they looked the least fake. Don't get me wrong it's nothing like Jaws but this movie gave me a lot of laughs. 4/10.

Roboshark (2015)

Sharknado Week DB6KWC3UQAEjlv_

Finally it exists! The movie so dumb I found it enjoyable. No it's not good but I thought it was funny. The robot monster shark using Twitter made me laugh. Bill Gates... I mean Glates trying to save The World was fun. I like a lot of the movie references. It did make this seem like it was the Family Guy of all these movies. 3/10.

Atomic Shark (2016)

Sharknado Week Atomicshark

I don't know if these movies are messing with my mind but I enjoyed this a little bit. I thought they went too far with the drone angle. The ending doesn't make sense when the shark was beached once and was able to get back into the water on it's own. The climax was fun though. Stupid fun. 3/10.

Planet of the Sharks (2016)

Sharknado Week Pots2

Combining these terrible shark movies with Waterworld is genius. It's too bad these movies suck. 2/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Sharknado Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharknado Week   Sharknado Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:22 pm

I seen all the Sharknado movies yesterday. And they're all terrible trash films. And I like to watch trash movies but I'm not going to pretend they're something they're not.

There's no diamond in the rough when it comes to this series. It's funny to say when it comes to this series but I think they jumped the shark when they went to space in 3. That would have been perfect for 6. I mean what else can they do now after Global Swarming? A film completely dedicated to Sharknado in Space would have been hilarious. Maybe they'll just do it anyway.

First movie gets a 1/10. The other 4 get a 2/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharknado Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharknado Week   Sharknado Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharknado Week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1