HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best and worst games of 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Best and worst games of 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Best and worst games of 2017   Best and worst games of 2017 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:38 pm

I played the new Zelda game which is really good. What games new games are you guys really liking/hating?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst games of 2017   Best and worst games of 2017 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 3:20 pm

I've played 5 games (Zelda: BotW, Snipperclips, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nier: Automata, Persona 5) that came out this year and they're all amazing.

2017 is a great year for gaming so far, and in fact, February 28-April 4 may be the best 35-day stretch for new releases in video game history.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst games of 2017   Best and worst games of 2017 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:40 pm

I've played three games that came out this year, so far: Resident Evil 7, Yooka Laylee and For Honor. For Honor, I just played the demo. It was fun, but nothing I'll probably ever buy since it's a multiplayer game and not one I'd expect anyone I frequently play games with to get. I played a few hours of Yooka Laylee, mainly spending a bunch of time in the first big world, and it was very fun. Whether you like it or not really depends on what you want it to be; Banjo Threeie or a game that plays and feels like a current Gen game, but takes elements of old school games like Banjo. It is absolutely the former, which makes it fun, but there's classic N64-style problems, such as the camera controls. Resident Evil 7 is the game I've played the most of, from those three, and I love it, despite hating playing horror games for the most part.

There are many games already out and yet to come out that I'm very excited for. Breath of the Wild, Nioh, Horizon, Persona 5 (never played a Persona game, but it looks fun), Shadow of War, Mario Odyssey, Uncharted's story DLC, Cuphead (That's, like, the one Xbox exclusive I've been hype for), Red Dead Redemption 2, South Park: The Fractured But Hole, the Sonic games, etc. With all of that, plus the general arrival of the Switch, it looks like it's gonna be a very good year for gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst games of 2017   Best and worst games of 2017 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 6:58 pm

I played the new Walking Dead game, Breath of the Wild, Andromeda and Human Resource Machine. I want to finish these games before I judge them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst games of 2017   Best and worst games of 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best and worst games of 2017

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1