HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:09 am

and which brand would you put them on? panic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 6:27 am

Nakamura, Ohno, The Revival- Smackdown

Asuka, Blake & Murphy (as a Team)- RAW
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 pm

At their point, I really don't give a shit. NXT has lost so much steam and most of them get screwed over by shitty booking when they get promoted to the main roster anyways. They should've called Nakamura up months ago when he was really hot.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 pm

DeleteWF wrote:
Nakamura, Ohno, The Revival- Smackdown
Kings of Wrestling reunion please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:29 pm

The thing is, the tag division in WWE is a joke. On Smackdown, the tag champs were held off TV for almost a month before losing it last Tuesday. #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:13 am

Yeah but regardless, they've improved a lot from the past few years. Overall, I mean. SD was a huge step forward.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 8:51 pm

On the Post Wrestlemania Raw:

New Day starts the show and talks about the success of the New Day Pops, and get interrupted by the BROKEN Hardys.

Tye Dillinger debuts and beats Curtis Axel in a singles match.

Kassius Ohno debuts backstage and does not wrestle. He is revealed as a member of Triple H's squad with Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens.

The main event of Raw is Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn for the US Championship. Zayn has the match won and all hell breaks loose. Samoa Joe and Kassius Ohno run down. Chris Jericho and Seth Rollins hit the ring for the save. Triple H hits the ring and the heels take control, and then the arena goes dark and the returning Finn Balor -- THE DEMON KING!!!! -- clears the ring.

-----

On the Post Wrestlemania Smackdown:

The Usos and American Alpha in a Tag Team Championship rematch is interrupted by the debuting The Revival, who beat down both teams.

In the main event, Shinsuke Nakamura teams up with John Cena and Dean Ambrose in a six-man against AJ Styles, Miz, and Baron Corbin.

-----

On the Post Wrestlemania 205 Live:

Hideo Itami debuts, defeating Tony Nese.

-----

I love Asuka, but I don't see a top spot ready for her, so I'd keep her down in NXT until I set the deck up for her to run through a women's division on one side or the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?   Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you bring up from NXT after Wrestlemania?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1