HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Nonstop Deletion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 am

And the point of that is? Yeah its Hogan putting warrior in a double wrist lock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:46 am

if you honestly hate it so much, why have you all been talking about it so much? If anything you should be ignoring it like you normally would anything with TNA.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:48 am

Why was there no angle at the end? Was this supposed to be the blow off match between The Hardys and The Decay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:50 am

The Goldish of Bergs wrote:
if you honestly hate it so much, why have you all been talking about it so much? If anything you should be ignoring it like you normally would anything with TNA.
Doing shit like this isn't good for TNA. You say I hate TNA but maybe it's really the reverse. I care so much about TNA that when they did good shows I gave them money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:50 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Why was there no angle at the end? Was this supposed to be the blow off match between The Hardys and The Decay?

pretty much put a end to that feud, The one with the boys who Helms use to mange. The DCC is still in a feud with the Broken Hardy's so they are probably going to wait to do something else with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:53 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Doing shit like this isn't good for TNA. You say I hate TNA but maybe it's really the reverse. I care so much about TNA that when they did good shows I gave them money.

TNA is at state where anything is pretty much needed. When there is ever a broken thing happening, TNA gets talked about.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:56 am

TNA is talked about all the time.

"Is it dead yet?"

"Who is Dixie going to sell it too?"

"TNA not paying wrestlers again."
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:56 am

People talk about things, regardless of whether they like them or not, especially things that get a lot of attention. This is a wrestling forum. Of course the more known stuff happening in wrestling will be discussed by anyone who discusses wrestling. People aren't expected to just not talk about things if they dislike those things. Then debates wouldn't exist.

I just don't, at all, get the appeal to this whole thing. I get what the appeal is supposed to be, but I don't see it, myself. I don't mind the occasional bit of unrealistic or even stupid comedy in wrestling, but not when that's just everything a feud/storyline is doing, especially as over the top as this is and given the fact that pretty much everyone just associates TNA with this and bankruptcy now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:01 am

This is the 4th time something like this happened in TNA and it's only been half a year. They probably killed whatever drawing power these Hardy segments had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 am

most pro wrestling these days is so lame/mediocre/shit. Stuff like what the Hardy's are doing, stuff that Lucha Underground is doing, Are entertaining as hell. You can take the sporty shit and shove it, because that shits boring. You wanna mock cartoony wrestling, but you know what Cartoony wrestling is fucking awesome. WWE bores the piss out of me. ROH bores the piss out of me. NJPW...surprisingly doesn't, but I think it just the culture that it's in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:04 am

MooseNugget wrote:
This is the 4th time something like this happened in TNA and it's only been half a year. They probably killed whatever drawing power these Hardy segments had.

It seems like everytime they do one of these, Matt is getting booked more and more.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:06 am

most pro wrestling these days is so lame/mediocre/shit. Stuff like what the Hardy's are doing, stuff that Lucha Underground is doing, Are entertaining as hell. You can take the sporty shit and shove it, because that shits boring. You wanna mock cartoony wrestling, but you know what Cartoony wrestling is fucking awesome. WWE bores the piss out of me. ROH bores the piss out of me. NJPW...surprisingly doesn't, but I think it just the culture that it's in.

God forbid wrestling is actually about ... y'know, wrestling.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:09 am

Stuff like what the Hardy's are doing, stuff that Lucha Underground is doing, Are entertaining as hell. You can take the sporty shit and shove it
ROH probably gets higher ratings than TNA and LU combined. Also ROH is able to charge people to go to their shows.

The Deletions were not about telling a story. It's barkyard wrestling but with a budget and national TV exposure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:09 am

Snoope Fiasco wrote:

You do know it's not a real sport? Yeah yeah the impact of the moves hurt, they risk shit blah blah blah...but it's scripted...they aren't really trying to hurt each other.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:11 am

MooseNugget wrote:
It seems like everytime they do one of these, Matt is getting booked more and more.
Talk about indy sleaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Stuff like what the Hardy's are doing, stuff that Lucha Underground is doing, Are entertaining as hell. You can take the sporty shit and shove it
ROH probably gets higher ratings than TNA and LU combined. Also ROH is able to charge people to go to their shows.

The Deletions were not about telling a story. It's barkyard wrestling but with a budget and national TV exposure.

Yes they were telling stories.

Final Deletion- Matt wanted to be the soul owner of the hardy brand

2nd one to Final War- Was the feud with decay

TND- Was about all the feuds in TNA, but mostly the tag teams the hardy's had been feuding with.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 am

Snoope Fiasco wrote:

You do know it's not a real sport? Yeah yeah the impact of the moves hurt, they risk shit blah blah blah...but it's scripted...they aren't really trying to hurt each other.

I'm not seeing your point, here.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Snoope Fiasco wrote:

Star Wars films aren't real either. George Lucas never said fuck it and filmed shit with his kid in the back yard to save money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 am

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
Snoope Fiasco wrote:

my point here is that Pro wrestling...just isn't about the Wrestling. It's about characters, its about story, it's about journeys. All I see in wrestling today is the same old shit over and over.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 am

MooseNugget wrote:

Yes they were telling stories.

Final Deletion- Matt wanted to be the soul owner of the hardy brand

2nd one to Final War- Was the feud with decay

TND- Was about all the feuds in TNA, but mostly the tag teams the hardy's had been feuding with.
A story has to be told in the ring as well. Why should I gave a shit about guys running around in Matt Hardy's backyard in something that's obviously fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:16 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Snoope Fiasco wrote:

Star Wars films aren't real either. George Lucas never said fuck it and filmed shit with his kid in the back yard to save money.

SO What if it's taking place in the backyard
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:18 am

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
Snoope Fiasco wrote:

my point here is that Pro wrestling...just isn't about the Wrestling. It's about characters, its about story, it's about journeys. All I see in wrestling today is the same old shit over and over.
Pro Wrestling is also supposed to be a simulated sport.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:20 am

Means TNA can't sell tickets to this shit.

WrestleMania sold out.

Final Battle sold out.

Tens of thousands of people will be at Wrestle Kingdom.

0 people bought tickets to see Total Nonstop Deletion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:21 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Snoope Fiasco wrote:
Snoope Fiasco wrote:

Pro Wrestling is also supposed to be a simulated sport.

Well that Simulated Sport aspect has taken over too much and it has made it become boring. There needs to be a balance between the in ring work and the story telling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:21 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Means TNA can't sell tickets to this shit.

WrestleMania sold out.

Final Battle sold out.

Tens of thousands of people will be at Wrestle Kingdom.

0 people bought tickets to see Total Nonstop Deletion.

Total Nonstop Deletion isn't a PPV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Deletion   Total Nonstop Deletion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Nonstop Deletion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next