HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:52 pm

With the rules being released for the WWE Draft, it's been announced that 6 NXT guys will get drafted. Which 6 NXT Superstars Do You Think Will Get Drafted?
---

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Nia Jax is going to the main roster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:58 pm

I think Nia Jax and Finn Balor are definitely ones that are.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Finn Balor, Austin Aries, Tye Dillinger, American Alpha, Bayley, and Nia Jax
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:38 am

Possibly Shinsuke too. Moving all the big stars up so Zack Sabre Jr can take over NXT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:11 am

I'm hoping he does, but at the same time I'm not keeping my hopes high
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:01 am

Replace Aries with Itami
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:56 am

Eeyen wrote:
Finn Balor, Austin Aries, Tye Dillinger, American Alpha, Bayley, and Nia Jax

Swap Nia for Shinsuke and I agree. I think she'll have a bit of time feuding with Asuka, and then either her or Asuka will come up.

Although, as you've said in your more recent post, Itami for Aries makes sense too. I feel like Itami's injury has kind of halted things for him in NXT, and it might be easier to just call him up and have him start sort of fresh, rather than trying to give him an NXT feud. Aries has got the thing with No Way Jose going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Nia Jax is going to the main roster. It doesn't matter how good she is. It's what Vince wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:56 am

Corey Graves to smackdown as a commentator I reckon
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:14 pm

If one of the six call-ups is an announcer I'm going to fucking fight Vince McMahon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?   Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Six NXT Stars Do You Reckon Will Get Chosen In The WWE Draft?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1