HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot Empty
PostSubject: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:39 am

I guess my title confused Burdur. This is my big board for the draft if the draft were a shoot, IE the most valuable wrestlers if you were legitimately building a roster from scratch.

---

1. DEAN AMBROSE
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 30

The only full-time main event level babyface they have. That makes him the most valuable guy in the draft. Cena is only working six or seven house shows between now and the end of November - and only two dates are in the United States.

---

2. SETH ROLLINS
FULL TIME | HEEL | 30

One of only two established full-time main event heels, and the other one is nearly 40 years old. The fans were ready to cheer for him upon his return and his future very well could be as a babyface, but it seems like that run might be a year or more away at this point.

---

3. BRAY WYATT
FULL TIME | HEEL | 29

He's not established at the main event level, but there is an aspect to him that's more important. He's established with a "wacky" gimmick and got through the potential backlash of it all. You can't just give anybody this type of gimmick and have it connect, and Bray's past the part of being established where people complain about the silliness. He is talented enough to be a staple of the main event scene in either alignment.

---

4. JOHN CENA
LIMITED | BABYFACE | 39

Sure he's part time, but he can make it to nearly every TV show. With Brock Lesnar's failed drug test, Cena once again becomes your biggest main stream star. With his work ethic, his age isn't as much of a concern as it would be to a person of the human species. Cena is still a machine.

---

5. AJ STYLES
FULL TIME | HEEL | 39

Your second established, full-time main event heel. He's been in the best feud for three straight programs (Jericho, Reigns, and Cena) and he's already proven he can work at the top as a babyface. If you grab Finn Balor, you can flip AJ back as a babyface and have another main event run with him as the lead babyface on one brand or the other.

---

6. ROMAN REIGNS
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 31

He was doing well as the leader of the A-Tour for a while, and now his appeal has totally sank into the ground. It's impossible to appeal to moms and children in the long-term. The fact that women squeal when he comes out always should have signifies that the kids would turn on him. Is a main event heel run coming following his suspension? It could be.

---

7. BROCK LESNAR
PART-TIME | TWEENER | 39

He just turned 39, got suspended by USADA, and greatly damaged his own drawing power and the WWE's image. You know, if he's guilty, which he might not be. We'll see. Even assuming he is, he's at worst the #3 main stream draw on your roster. The failed drug test likely means he'll stay as a heel, and that's OK.
---

8. BIG E

It's not always easy to break a babyface team apart and push one guy as a star, but in Big E's case, I don't think the fans are going to push back. Most of the stuff that got over is stuff he can keep doing without an issue. He has a chance to become a main event level babyface.

---

9. RUSEV
FULL TIME | HEEL | 30

He took a throw-away feud with John Cena where he was meant to be fed and discarded and turned himself into a star. He's incredibly talented and built to be a top heel for the house-show tour. USA/Foreign will always get easy fan reactions.

---

10. KEVIN OWENS
FULL TIME | HEEL | 32

The top drawing feud with John Cena in the last six years - Kevin Owens is a proven draw at the top of the card with the right guy to work with. He's a guy that can MAKE babyfaces, too. There are two things that detract from his value. 1: He's a family man, and at some point he'll have enough money where he'll want to go home. 2: Guys his size don't age well.

---

11. RANDY ORTON
LIMITED | UNKNOWN | 36

He's a main event level babyface or heel depending on how you want to bring him back, but his days as a draw are behind him, and he wants to start winding down his house-show dates. If he were still full-time, he'd be a top-five value in the draft.

---

12. SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 36

You could turn Shinsuke Nakamura into a main-event draw within a year, but he's an old 36. Even if everything goes right for Shinsuke, his run won't last long. However, everything likely won't go right. You have to find a group of writers that "get" him.

---

13. SAMI ZAYN
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 32

He's the best seller on the planet and could get himself over as the sentimental underdog with the right top heel, but I don't think he's a long-term main event player no matter how great he is. In the long-run, I see him as a great #3 babyface.

---

14. BIG CASS
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 29

He's a tall, athletic guy that loves wrestling. He happens to have the ability to remember a bunch of lines and recite them word for word and great chemistry with an incredibly talented partner. Big guys are always going to be in demand because of their ability to connect with a live audience regardless of whether they follow the show or not. Could he be a main eventer? Maybe. But whether or not he gets a run at the very top, he's arguably the top big man of the new era.

---

15. SASHA BANKS
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 24

It's hard to rank the women. It's even harder to rank them relative to the men. How valuable is Sasha Banks if WWE actually presents womens wrestling as credible and worth watching? Who knows? She made Becky Lynch and Bayley. She can make any babyface challenger because with time to practice them, she can put on main-event level matches. She gets the nod over Becky, Bayley, and Paige because of her age. She could be around for a while.

---

Last edited by Eeyen on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:39 am

16. FINN BALOR
FULL TIME | BABYFACE? | 34

Could he be a main event babyface? I personally don't see it. I don't think his work is up to par. I think if he is able to make it to that level, he'll have to start as a heel.

---

17. GRAN METALIK
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 27

Just signed, and already 17th? The former Mascara Dorada figures to be the next attempt at recreating Rey Mysterio after Kalisto didn't live up to their hopes. His background in NJPW will help him work a variety of styles. In that regard, Sin Cara set the bar really low. Actually, Sin Cara tripped over the bar and injured himself.

---

18. BAYLEY
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 27

I think that she could have John Cena style appeal with young girls and help establish WWE as family-friendly entertainment to a crowd of people that turned their backs on the product during the years of despicable angles and the negative portrayal of women. She's also wildly popular with the internet fans that would normally shit on that kind of thing. However, her gimmick might not work on the main roster, especially to a group of people that didn't see her evolution in NXT. She's a "boom or bust" prospect.

---

19. SHEAMUS
FULL TIME | HEEL | 38

He got his feud with Roman Reigns over in Philadelphia. Don't undersell how good the goofy looking fucker is. He can't be the top heel on a brand, but he's good to be in the top level program with a strong babyface.

---

20. CHAD GABLE

If he was four inches taller he might already be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He's similar to Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle in his bizarre, second-natured humor. He's not on their level as a worker, but he's good and getting better. He's in a perfect place right now with American Alpha, but if he ends up at the top of the card in four years, I'll only be a little surprised.

---

21. ENZO AMORE

There are two things working against him. One, he's small. Two, he appears accident prone, as he's been injured twice in his three months on the main roster. That said, he's arguably the second best talker in the company. He'll be useful in some role no matter what.

---

22. CHARLOTTE
FULL TIME | HEEL | 30

She's old for a womens wrestler, but she's drawing real heat, which is a huge accomplishment. She's a mediocre worker without someone really good to dance with, and I'm not sure she has any value outside of being booked at the top. Does she have the personality or skill to get over if she wasn't booked as a champion from the get go?

---

23. ALBERTO DEL RIO
FULL TIME | HEEL | 39

The only established Mexican star in the company. That means something, right? After getting fired and setting the indies on fire as Alberto El Patron the fans were ready to cheer for him, but he was given a death-blow gimmick and it killed his momentum. He's doing great work as a heel and has a tremendous look for his age.

---

24. CESARO
FULL TIME | BABYFACE | 35

He's a super-dependable babyface third-tier babyface that can help fill out a show, but is lacking the ability to crack through the glass ceiling and establish himself as a main event talent. As he gets older he'll transition into a role as a heel because of his ability to base and work with everyone.

---

25. CHRIS JERICHO
COMES AND GOES | HEEL | 45

Jericho, at forty-five, looks like he has five years left in him. He's doing great work as an upper-midcard heel. He could give you a main event program or two, but he's probably leaving again in January. When will he be back?

---

26. TRIPLE H
PART-TIME | HEEL | 46

How much is five more matches worth? I could make a case for ten spots higher or ten spots lower. He could help establish a brand new babyface if you booked it right, but he's known for not knowing when it's right to put the other guy over.

---

27. BECKY LYNCH

29 is 36 in divas years. She could be around five more years, or she could be gone next year. She's the most polished over-all talent they have, and the only women that delivers a believable promo, but her age is working against her in a big way.

---

28. BARON CORBIN
FULL TIME | HEEL | 31

He's a talented big man, and that's hard to come by. His days in the NFL work against him in the current era and the fact that he'd balding and doesn't have a typical "monster" face hurt as well. Still, he's a legitimate 6'7, and that's worth a lot.

---

29. NEVILLE

He's a mid-card babyface. I said before he came up that his future was as a tag-team superstar and I still feel that way. Maybe Neville and Kalisto or Neville and Apollo Crews will form a brand new team following the draft?

---

30. THE MIZ
FULL TIME | HEEL | 35

At thirty-five, you have to believe his best days are behind him. He's a mid-card heel that's been through the loop so many times his talents are losing their effectiveness on a crowd that has seen his act too often. He's valuable in the mid-card, but he's not much more than a reliable mid-card heel.

---

Last edited by Eeyen on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:01 am

You really think Bray Wyatt is going 3rd and Big Cass in the top 15? (although I haven't watched a show in weeks, are Enzo & Cass no longer together or is this splitting them up?)

As I think about it, Big Cass top 15 might happen though as dumb as that sounds to me. Depends how many picks they're going to fit in. He'll definitely get picked on the show rather than after even if it's simply for the pop he can get.

And don't get me wrong they'll probably add a bit more of a wacky pick within the top 5-7 or so but I think all 3 Shield members definitely get picked before Wyatt. If the Wyatt Family can get picked as a group then I could see that going pretty early but still not #3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:09 am

Errr scratch that, maybe Reigns doesn't go super early in the draft. I forgot about the suspension (yeah I didn't bother reading the descriptions). clown
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:11 am

Burdur clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:16 am

Anyway, Bray Wyatt isn't going #3. clown
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:21 am

"My big board"

clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot   My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot Empty

Back to top Go down

My big board for the WWE Draft in a shoot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1