HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate Empty
PostSubject: Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate   Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:40 am

Here's a topic for discussion that I've seen on other forums. What commercials do you actually like? Also, which commercials are the most annoying, repetitive, or otherwise so bad that you must mute the TV or change the channel as soon as they come on? Discuss!

I hate this commercial with a passion. At times I'll see this 2, 3, 4 times in a row and they dont have a Twitter so I can b*tch at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate   Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate EmptySun May 29, 2016 7:30 am

This ad was on the tv during Irelands friendly with Holland on Friday. It's absolutely brilliant

However, this Aldi ad drives me mad with her annoying bye bye bye x 10000000000000000

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate   Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:22 am

Just awful
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate   Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:10 am

So I work at Target in electronics, the TVs play the same commercials over and over again. One of them is this one. I support whatever message of equality they're trying to show, but every time I see this commercial I want to explode. Just watching it right now as I was looking for it gave me aids, PTSD, and diabetes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate   Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Commercials You Like and Commercials You Hate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1