HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ   Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Former WWE Womens Champion Leilani Kai returns to the ring tomorrow to battle former All Japan Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champion Sumie Sakai in Singles Action at Pro Wrestling Syndicate's Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling taking place live at The Columbian Club on 116 Grand Street in Iselin NJ. Bell time is 6pm and the event will be shown live on iPPV courtesy of Highspots.

Also returning to action for the first time in over a decade will be former top Womens Of Wrestling star April "Riot" Littlejohn whom will battle 5x TNA Knockouts Champion Angelina Love.

The tandem of Veda Scott & Mistress Belmont collectively known as Freaks & Geeks seek revenge against S.I.N. members Alexxis Nevaeh and Jessie Kaye while S.I.N. leader Amber Rodriguez collides with her cousin Jennifer Cruz stemming from Rodriguez and S.I.N. jumping Cruz at the last Bombshells event.

PWS Wrestling School student Vanity makes her professional wrestling debut while Silvie Silver and the 400 plus pound moonsaulting Lucifer Darksyde team up against "Big Deal" Craig Steele and Melissa Coates.

In the main event of the evening the popular Backseat Girlz consisting of Annie Social and former Bombshells Champion Missy Sampson collide with Bombshells Champion La Rosa Negra and her hand picked tag team partner selected by Commissioner Vinny Finucci the fearsome Amazing Kong.

Pre Show autograph signing from 5-6pm with live action starting at 6pm.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ   Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Could've said Divas Champ so I didnt open this. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ   Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 am

What a misleading title. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ   Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Champ Returns at Tomorrow's PWS Show in NJ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1