HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it Empty
PostSubject: Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it   Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:26 pm

The Shows starts off with Ryback dragging out a beaten Sin Cara to the ring. Ryback cuts a promo on how Klasito needs to learn that Sin Cara has just been riding his coat tail ever since he came to the WWE because Cara wasn't having the success he wanted. Now because he has been using Klasito to get to the top, Sin Cara now has a shot at a championship because of Klastio doing all the work for him. Tonight he is going to do Klasito a favor and get rid of this burden known as Sin Cara.
Klasito then rushes to the ring to try to save Sin Cara, at one point him and Cara even start to take it to the big guy but they both end up eating a double meathook and both get dropped with a double shellshock. As it looks like Ryback is about to leave, he instead gets a table from under the ring. He sets it up in the middle of the ring, he lays Sin Cara on the table and he powerbombs Klasito onto Sin Cara and through the table.

Cut to commercial

We come back to the opening match up with Rusev vs. Kofi Kingston. The announcers give an update on the lucha dragons, saying they are both banged up both they will still make it to wrestlemania.

Rusev defeats Kofi thanks to the other members of the LON. LON then begin a beat down on the new day. Soon they handcuff the new day to the ropes and begin to break their stuff in front of them. Destroying the booty-o box, destroying their unicorn horns and lastly they destroy the new day's trombone.

cut to commercial

We return with Dean Ambrose in the parking lot holding the barbwire baseball bat, waiting for Brock Lesnar to show up.

cut to Vince's McMahon's office with him and Triple H talking about the chaos that has been happening so far. That's when Shane enters the office. He said all this chaos is Triple H's and Stephanie fault and this is more reason why he should be running the WWE. Triple H is about to start yelling at Shane when Roman Reigns comes out of nowhere and begins to beat the hell out of Triple H. It takes awhile but Cops finally pull Roman off of Triple H. Before we cut to another commercial break we See Shane giving Vince a smug look.

Back from Commercial we have a 6 man tag team match. Kevin Owens, The Miz, and Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zyan, Aj Styles, and Dolph Ziggler. The babyfaces go over when Jericho and Owens leave Miz to eat all the babyfaces finishers

cut to the back where Triple H is getting looked over by the doctors. Young enters the room and ask Vince what he thinks of all this. Vince who is pissed off is about to go off on Young until a idea hits him. He makes the main event for the tonight, Shane McMahon vs. Roman Reigns

cut to the parking lot to see Dean is attacking a limo with a the bat, thinking Lesnar is inside. However when he opens the door instead it is a frighten Stephanie

break

We return with Vince chewing out Dean for what he did to Stephanie's and takes the bat away from him. Once Vince is off screen dean pulls out the chainsaw.

Becky vs. Banks. Both are having a really good match until Charlotte appears on the titantron and starts bashing the two of them. Unknowing to them it a pre-recorded message and Flair attacks Becky and Banks with the championship.

Break

We get an announcement of what the smackdown card is going to be this friday night.
New Day vs. The Social Outcast, Charlotte vs. Brie Bella, Zack Ryder & Ziggler vs. Miz & Stardust, and Big Show vs. Kane

We have the Usos defeating Ascension. After they cut a promo on the Dudley boyz. Both show off two tables with Devon and Bubba names on them. The Dudley's come out and say there is no way in hell the Uso will put them through tables.

We cut to backstage with Shane preparing for his match against Roman.

break

return with Shane and Roman making their entrances to the ring. As soon as the bell rings, Brock's theme begins to play. Brock Lesnar comes out with not only Heyman, but with Vince and Triple H as well. Brock attacks both Reigns and Shane, sending both to suplex city. That's when Dean's theme begins to play and he comes out with the chainsaw to chase Lesnar away. Triple H enters the ring with a sledgehammer, ready to hit roman with it but Roman is able to spear Triple H down and the two begin to brawl out of the ring. This leaves Vince alone in the ring with a beating up Shane McMahon. Undertaker's gong hits and Taker appears in the ring. Take picks Shane up and chokeslams him. Vince begins taunting Shane for a while, until Taker grabs Vince and Tombstones him. The show ends with Taker doing his pose.

Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it   Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:30 pm

From Classic City, weighing at 170 pounds, the Classic Luchador.... Klasito!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it   Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Too much for one show imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it   Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Didn't have much to work off of for the go home show. I mean if I can try to get some excitement for WM, might as well go all out. I would have put some of this on smackdown...but who watches smackdown tho?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it   Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it Empty

Back to top Go down

Booking RAW 3/28/16- How I book it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1