HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? Empty
PostSubject: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 pm

I've only been to three Aussie Rules Football matches, I wish the NBA would come to Australia for a game.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I've seen several NBA matches, my favorite one was Rockets vs. LA Clippers.

Griffin was beastin' it. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Damn how I envy you! The NBA has tons of international games but they never have been to Australia, it would definitely sell out, I mean Liverpool FC came to Melbourne yesterday for a friendly and sold out a 95,000 person stadium.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 pm

^ Holy shit, just like that, that's a really high record of attendance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 pm

I know right, when the crowd sung You Will Never Walk Alone at the start it gave me goosebumps, you should google it, the crowd was covered in red, it was quite amazing. It was in my city but I didn't get tickets in time.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Monday Night Football in 03 or 04
Patriots @ Dolphins

Jets @ Lions

Rams @ Lions

About 4 Tiger games. Can't remember any specifically.

I went to an Pirates' AAA game in 08 or 09.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Been to 3(?) White Sox games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Ohh, I also went to a afl game in Adelaide when I was like 4.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm

A few Yankees games like almost 10 years ago. One of my friends would go with his family a couple times and once he had an extra ticket so I went too. I then went a few other times (twice I think) cause my uncle used to get tickets a lot cheaper from one of his friends that had season tickets. I hate the Yankees so eh could have been better but they were a good experience at least.. I need to get tickets of my own to a game where I actually like the team. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 am

I've been to an AFL Match. Crows last year. Obviously plan on going to more.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 am

Man Utd 3-1 Aston Villa (22nd January 2005) - Ronaldo, Saha and Scholes scored for us.
Man Utd 2-0 Valencia (5th August 2009) - De Laet looked amazing in this game >_>
WBA 1-1 Barnsley (2nd May 2010)
WBA 1-1 Tottenham (13th September 2010)
WBA 4-2 Cardiff (7th January 2012)
WBA 4-0 Sunderland (25th February 2012)
WBA 2-1 Sunderland (23rd February 2013)
WBA 5-5 Manchester United (19th May 2013) - Sir Alex's last game Sad Scholes' last game too, but we'll probably have to bring him out of retirement again in January.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:11 am

Never been to any Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?   What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Sports Games Have you Gone to Live?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1