HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) Empty
PostSubject: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Rate this match anywhere from 0 to 5 stars. Half and quarter star ratings are acceptable. If the match doesn't at least get five ratings in a week it'll fail to make The Big List.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Negative 5/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:47 pm

-10/5
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:38 pm

TJ on Sundays out of 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:53 pm

3/5 match bored me, I preferred their match at Hell In A Cell
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:22 pm

* 1/4

Wow what a dull match. The crowd didn't buy Brock could do it either. Maybe it would have been the same if the build to the match wasn't trash Shaking Head

Watching the people's reaction to Undertaker losing was far more entertaining than the match itself.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 pm

** 1/2. Taker's work was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:32 pm

I'd agree with Ian here, two and a half. I don't get why it got as much hate as it did. That is, in no way, me saying it was a good match, but people thinking it was one of the worst of all time or even the worst of the year is an overreaction. It just pretty boring from a technical wrestling standpoint. I mean, I thought Brock vs. HHH in 2011 was more boring. The ending made the match, with the delayed play for Lesnar's music, the crowd reactions, Paul, all of that, but I don't think the match was bad as people say, by any means. 2.5 for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)   RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:32 pm

This match get a rating of 1.32 with 7 ratings.

This match with rank 13th on our match list.
Back to top Go down

RATE IT! Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker (WrestleMania XXX)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1