HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16 Empty
PostSubject: ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16   ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:17 pm

– Here are the results from today’s ROH Honor Rising event…

* Jushin Liger & Matt Sydal defeated Dalton Castle & Ryusuke Taguchi @ 8:20 via pin

* Delirious defeated Gedo @ 7:53 via pin

* KUSHIDA defeated Kazarian @ 9:47 via submission

* Michael Elgin, Moose, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tomoaki Honma defeated Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Yujiro Takahashi & Cody Hall @ 11:38 via pin

* Kenny Omega, Matt & Nick Jackson defeated Kyle O’Reilly, Bobby Fish & Katsuyori Shibata @ 10:16 via pin

* Jay & Mark Briscoe defeated Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows @ 8:23 via pin

* Jay Lethal & Tetsuya Naito defeated Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI @ 12:56 via pin

* Tomohiro Ishii defeated ROH TV Champion Roderick Strong @ 20:07 to become the NEW ROH TV Champion!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16   ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:13 pm

A new TV Champion panic
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16   ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Ishii vs Roddy was legitimately really good, and I'm normally not a huge Ishii fan. Roddy is just on another level man. The Dean Malenko comp doesn't do him service. He's not quite the expert technician that Malenko was but he's three times the psychologist that Dean was. Nobody works a crowd in the modern era like Roddy.

I assume Ishii will defend the title against Goto at the PPV and I wouldn't be --- that surprised --- if Goto won it right away. Goto recently said he wanted to spend more time overseas.

The Lethal & Naito dynamic was AWESOME. I really hope they do more with these two. Lethal and Naito teaming on the Global Wars Tour would be awesome.

Kenny vs Shibata for the little time we got of it was really good. Kenny is like... Cesaro level strong. That should be the IC Title program heading into WrestleKingdom 11, I think.

Delirious should seriously stop wrestling. His match stunk and the spot could have been far better for another guy on the roster.

Moose is an incredibly athlete. In two years when he has a better understanding of psychology he could be a major player in any promotion in the world. That's the truth.

Elgin is getting more and more over in Japan. I think they'll sign him to a deal if they haven't already.

Briscoes vs Bullet Club really under-achieved. I think Jay might have given MGKA a concussion. Weird finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16   ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROH Honor Rising Results 2.19.16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1