HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling! Empty
PostSubject: The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling!   The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:29 am

So, I've decided, with XWA shutting down, to bring back NMW in a slightly different way. This won't be an official fed in the forums, but it'll work similarly to how it used to. The main difference (aside from it not having its own forums) is that there will be summarized matches instead of full matches. I'll be doing them myself, so this'll put way less strain on me. I may bring it back to full matches sometime down the road, if this proves successful, but for now, summarized.

For those unfamiliar with how NMW worked, here are the rules:

1.) This is an angle fed. What that means is the matches are pre-determined and written by the staff. It is the fedder's job to submit segments and promos to this account via PM. I encourage you all to get your own storylines started by talking to the other fedders here, but if you have nothing going at the moment, you can ask me to find somebody for you to feud with.

2.) The more you participate by posting promos and working in storylines, the better chances you have of winning.

3.) You're not going to win every match. That's a given in an angle fed. Please do not get upset if you lose.

4.) Please check further down this post for the segment formatting guide. Use this when sending segments to me, as it'll keep the shows looking even.

5.) When posting a new contract, use the template below and post it in the roster topic I'll be making shortly.

6.) And, of course, the obligatory "have fun" rule that is so over-used, but for good reason. It's the most important rule. If you're not having fun, we don't want to force you to do something.

With that said, the following is the formatting guide. I encourage you all to use it when making segments. If you don't, I'll just do it myself for your segments so, please, at the very least, format this way or don't format at all.

Code:
[color=burlywood][b]Character's Name:[/b][/color] Character's dialogue.

Description of what's happening.

Example:

Quote :
Dominik Diveraz: Que pasa?

Dominik then bites a burrito.

In addition to this, there will be a thing called "Semester Awards". These will be for the following categories and will be given out after every supershow:

MVP of the Semester - The best contributor during the semester.
Promoist of the Semester - The best promo writer during the semester.
Feud of the Semester - The best feud during the semester.

I'll be posting everything else in this forum, so keep an eye out. One final thing to note, like before, NMW will be biweekly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling!   The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Man, this got a lot of interest. (happy)

If there's not enough people signed up for a show within the next few weeks (let's say by the 18th), I'm just gonna turn this into a normal BTB. Hopefully more people do sign up, though. I had fun during the original short-lived run, aside from having to write matches. Now, with summarized results and a more laid back style, this could be very fun indeed.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling!   The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:13 pm

I thought you were just going to make a TEW game out of this Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling!   The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling! EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Well, this flubbed horribly. I've decided to make a new site for NMW, which will return as a full-blown MicroRP fed. Giggity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling!   The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling! Empty

Back to top Go down

The (Unofficial) Return Of New Mexico Wrestling!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1