HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

So ADR is back in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

So ADR is back in WWE Empty
PostSubject: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Wonder if he did this without AAA knowing? Did he do it their back? What will happen to the mega championship now that ADR is back in WWE
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 am

They could have known? The AAA Mega Champion just defeated the biggest draw in pro wrestling right now. And young Mexican fans look at WWE like it's the big league. So this could potentially be very good for AAA if they don't overreact.

But I don't know what the relationship between them is and if it soured or now.

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:47 am

Oh my! I have to watch this match. I imagine the pop ADR got, especially during HiaC.

And this is amazing news for AAA. Advertising. Maybe they got themselves a deal with WWE for that?
Back to top Go down
CooperCooper
Icon
CooperCooper

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:46 am

According to Dave Meltzer the guys in AAA are under the impression ADR will be working AAA through November.

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:13 am

But I don't think AAA was even talked about when he returned, so it might not be no Advertisement for them.
Back to top Go down
CooperCooper
Icon
CooperCooper

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:44 am

Yeah, probably not, but their world champion just beat John Cena in 7 minutes. Even if he's leaving, they look alright today.

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:30 pm

That is true, but most won't know he is the AAA world champion. only the hardcore fans, and the casual fan probably has no idea where he has been
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:59 pm

As seen at WWE Hell in a Cell last night, Alberto Del Rio made his return to WWE and defeated John Cena for the United States Title.

AAA Vice President Dorian Roldan Pena issued a statement following the PPV, as Del Rio is currently the AAA Mega Champion, noting that more news on Del Rio’s AAA status is forthcoming.

According to F4WOnline.com, Del Rio was offered a very good deal to return to WWE, and the plan all along had been for Del Rio to be Cena’s opponent at Hell in a Cell. In recent interviews, Del Rio had been protecting his WWE return by claiming he had no plans to return to the company, but in reality the deal was said to have been done weeks ago. There are conflicting reports regarding Triple H reaching out to Del Rio first or Del Rio reaching out to Triple H, but either way people in WWE knew he was returning.

With regards to his AAA status, Del Rio will likely work other dates through the end of November but that hasn’t been confirmed, and AAA officials maintain they didn’t know about Del Rio’s WWE return until sometime on Sunday.

Del Rio’s new WWE schedule is said to be easier than most talents but not as easy as the schedules of Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar or The Undertaker’s. One thing Del Rio has been publicly open about is WWE’s brutal travel schedule and his desire to spend more time with his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So ADR is back in WWE   So ADR is back in WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

So ADR is back in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-