HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?   Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
especially children's shows, which is what WWE is
I guess you're right there BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PostSubject: Re: Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?   Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:42 pm

^ Yeah, and if that's your complaint, I won't argue with you. If it helps, pretend Seth Rollins is Skeletor or Rita Repulsa. Razz
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?   Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:46 pm

I was happier just watching ROH and New Japan Bruh......

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?   Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:04 am

So I quickly worked it out...since the night of WrestleMania (including that PPV), Rollins has Won 19 and Lost 36 of his televised matches...but a whole bunch of those losses were via DQ.

I am not bothered by this at all. I think the character is brilliant (though his in ring monologues are fucking boring at times) and I've always enjoyed the weasel-like, cocky heel champion that will do anything to keep his title. I think Rollins is one of the best characters WWE has developed in many years and it's nice we're having a long reign from someone who isn't John Cena or Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?   Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:08 pm

I've been saying since the beginning of his reign that he is the next Edge. His character is being booked just like him, the cowardly opportunist who slides by. They both play the character great.

And the worst booked champion in recent memory would be Swagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?   Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The WWE Champion the biggest loser of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-