HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How do you rate NXT Takeover: Respect
Thumbs up
Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? I_vote_lcap100%Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Thumbs in the middle
Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? I_vote_lcap0%Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thumbs down
Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? I_vote_lcap0%Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? Empty
PostSubject: Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?   Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:14 pm

How do you rate the matches? What was the best match on the show? What was the worst? Did Asuka's debut work for you? Did you like the post-match segment?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?   Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Best match was easily the Ironman match. I don't care about the very minor botches, easy 5/5. I loved the story told, I loved how they used many moves from their other match but countered them to prove they weren't making the same mistakes twice, and the pinfalls were excellent.

Worst match was probably the show opener, and that's not a bad thing, as it was fairly decent. (Joe/Balor's first match)

Asuka went beyond the limit of impressing me. Holy crap, I heard she was good, but I didn't expect that.

Solid show overall, but would have liked to have seen a little more. Easy 4/5, could've been 4.5/5 or even 5/5 if it had a little more. Having the semifinals and finals of the Dusty memorial on the same night kinda messed it up a bit for me. However that promo Cody cut was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?   Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:35 am

For me Asuka was the star of the night. Her movement skills kind of made Sasha's feel less significant. Bayley and Sasha was significant and they got the send-off they deserved.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?   Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:40 am

Asuka made Dana Brooke look very solid performer, while completely jobbing her out at the same time. That's saying something.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?   Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:40 am

That's a very good point. She did a very good job of using her ability to make Dana look good and that's not always the easiest thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?   Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Asuka was impressive.
I definitely hope WWE actually use her to be a top star as a female competitor. She could set the bar really high for the other "Divas".

The whole show was very, very nice! And I keep on saying: Corey Graves is an amazing commentator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?   Rate NXT Takeover: Respect? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate NXT Takeover: Respect?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1