HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:10 am

Well, that's it. Floyd Mayweather is finished with boxing at 49-0, according to the man himself.

Mayweather dominated 12 rounds against the heavily criticized opponent of Andre Berto Saturday night. Despite the one-sided affair, it was more entertaining than most Mayweather bouts of late. Either way, Mayweather won, and it wasn't close.

Floyd emerged victorious in typical Mayweather fashion, with beautiful defense, excellent counters and his insane ability to slip punches. The big news came after the fight, however, as Mayweather confirmed that he was done with boxing and planned to move on.

Mayweather was less than humble in leaving boxing, saying he wanted to do it while he had all of his faculties, but still made sure to say he was the best ever.

"I don't want to rank myself. But I'm the best at boxing,' Mayweather said. "I'm still sharp, I'm still smart. There's nothing left to accomplish in this sport. Money don't make me, I make money. It doesn't matter if I hurt my left or my right hand. My career is over. It's official."

Mayweather thanked all of the fans in attendance, and that tuned in before calling it a night, and apparently ending his career.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Bruh...... Why wouldn't he get to 50 W's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Hopefully he's gone for good. Boring ass fighter. Fail!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Telling you right now, he ain't done Funny
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:55 pm

I think he's going to fight one more too. That retirement fight was weak a'f.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Ain't nobody care about his fights. Everyone got exposed to his boring style and now the public won't even remember him as a legend.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Yeah That Only his shithead fans who are annoying a'f.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:13 pm

He made $700m from 49 fights affraid
Talk about the other thread not working much for your money!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing   Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing Empty

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather Continues His Undefeated Streak, Subsequently Retires From Boxing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1