HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:25 pm

He changed his post. Here is the original:

Luigi wrote:
Eww. Gold-digger. Who gets married in their 50s?

Still hasnt answered the question on how one is a gold digger cause theyre getting married in their 50s. Probably because he doesnt have one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Luigi, probably jealous that Big Johnny is 50 and is still picking up the babes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Luigi, probably jealous that Big Johnny is 50 and is still picking up the babes.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:31 pm

I'm trying to put this all together here.

Three people read his statement and all three of them thought he was saying the same thing. Yet, somehow, that's just those three being stupid and not knowing how to read. It can't possibly be because he meant what we thought or even that he worded it wrong. Nah, it's on all of us, not him.

And then there's the fact that he's edited his original post, what, three times now? He edited out the 50s bit when I first mentioned it. Then when I mentioned him editing it out, he edited it back in. And now, he edited it again. So, does that mean he realizes what he said either came out wrong or he said what we thought he said? Because he's still not admitting to either of those things. But why would he edit his posts repeatedly if we were the ones being stupid and not understanding something that's apparently so obvious?

I feel like this video from SpongeBob perfectly fits Luigi and how he thinks.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 pm

How can someone legitimately be this dumb? I swear. I am losing valuable IQ points reading Luigi's posts. Everyone in here is dumber just by reading his posts. The overall average IQ of this site goes down by around 30 points with him here because he is just such a big outlier.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Dead wrote:
He changed his post. Here is the original:

Luigi wrote:
Eww. Gold-digger. Who gets married in their 50s?

Still hasnt answered the question on how one is a gold digger cause theyre getting married in their 50s. Probably because he doesnt have one.

What I said came out wrong. I didn't mean that. I don't have an answer for that because I never say that. How many times do I have to say it? I changed my post because everyone got the wrong idea so now It's edited so I don't get more people on my case. I thought of her as a gold digger way before I knew about this relationship. So, me calling her a gold digger is my opinion and it has nothing to do with the fact she's getting married. The part where I said "who get's married in their 50s" was not related to the gold-digger comment. It was supposed to be separate and stating that's rare these days to see a couple get married in their 50s. THAT'S IT. Nothing more. Why didn't Greg's post get the heat my comment did? He basically said she's getting married to him so that her daughters stay on top of the Women's division. Nobody called him out on how dumb that was!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Several things here;

- First, Total Divas is scripted. If you think anything on that show is reality, then I'm afraid I've got some bad news...wrestling is scripted...WWE is scripted...Total Divas is____. You fill in the blank with the common theme.

- Second, Greg's comment was sarcastic. Your's was not.

- Third, three of my Uncle's have married in their 50s. Believe it or not, there is a time where you are not actually teenager any more. So it's not remotely rare, sir.

- Fourth, you judged the woman in question as a gold digger, so don't contradict yourself by then yelling at others for 'judging' you when they believe your comment to be incorrect.

- Fifth, Abdel, chill out with the crazy overreaction there buddy. Y'all in general need to tone down a bit and jumping on the Luigi hate bandwagon.

- Sixth, everyone stop arguing. Brain cells do not deserve to die here.

- Seventh, who the fuck really cares? Funny She clearly digs the people power.

- Eighth, gold digger is being typed far too many times without a Kanye West smiley being posted: Kanye West
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Chilly wrote:
Several things here;

- First, Total Divas is scripted. If you think anything on that show is reality, then I'm afraid I've got some bad news...wrestling is scripted...WWE is scripted...Total Divas is____. You fill in the blank with the common theme.

- Second, Greg's comment was sarcastic. Your's was not.

- Third, three of my Uncle's have married in their 50s. Believe it or not, there is a time where you are not actually teenager any more. So it's not remotely rare, sir.

- Fourth, you judged the woman in question as a gold digger, so don't contradict yourself by then yelling at others for 'judging' you when they believe your comment to be incorrect.

- Fifth, Abdel, chill out with the crazy overreaction there buddy. Y'all in general need to tone down a bit and jumping on the Luigi hate bandwagon.

- Sixth, everyone stop arguing. Brain cells do not deserve to die here.

- Seventh, who the fuck really cares? Funny She clearly digs the people power.

- Eighth, gold digger is being typed far too many times without a Kanye West smiley being posted: Kanye West

For once I agree. Although I'm yelling at others for thinking I said "people who get married in their 50s makes them gold-diggers." when I didn't say that at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Now back to the topic itself I guess? I don't feel like reading needless arguments. There's facebook for or youtube for that.

Anyway: If it wasn't enough to have the Bellas doing something they won't ever be good at, now we're gonna have their mother?
I just hope this doesn't become something to be shown on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:53 pm

You guys Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Luigi is gonna get married when he's 50. He's Italian, he'll probably get married 4-5 times anyways. Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Johnny Ace finds love...fuck him right Luigi? Mother Bella finds Love...Fuck her right Luigi?

Love...fuck it right Luigi?
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:35 am

This thread went to shit real quick. Funny

Anyway, good for them.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:09 pm

John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and John Laurinitis are all one big happy family now. I love you

Also how long before WWE scraps the Diva's Revolution, Big Johnny returns to RAW, WWE introduces Momma Bella as an on-screen character, and we get another amazing Bella family rivalry on WWE television?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:52 am

FACT: Johnny Ace is now Cena and Bryan's step father (in law?) Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:42 am

The next wrestling dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2