HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megan Fox splits from husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Megan Fox splits from husband Empty
PostSubject: Megan Fox splits from husband   Megan Fox splits from husband EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:53 pm

The 'Transformers' star is believed to have called it quits six months ago with her spouse of five years, Brian Austin Green, and the pair are said to be blaming her work commitments for the break up.

A source told Us Weekly magazine: ''Megan has separated from Brian. They decided on it six months ago.

''They fight about her career. She was obsessed with getting roles. She has gone off and done her own thing recently.''

The couple - who have sons Noah, two, and Bohhi, 18 months, together - are believed to still be on good terms for the sake of their young children.

Meanwhile, in a rare interview about her personal life, Megan previously revealed she loved being the ''matriarch'' in her family.

She said at the time: ''I love our family - I have a little football team that's going to take care of me. I like being around boys and being the centre of attention in my family because I'm the matriarch, the queen bee.

''My husband is the sensitive type, he's not macho. And I'm going to raise our boys like that: sensitive, sweet, chivalrous types.''
Back to top Go down

Megan Fox splits from husband

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1