HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:13 pm

You should do us both a favor and accept Dez for Forte.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:14 pm

This nigga is talking shit about how good his team is in one thread but begging Huh for trades in another. You are a clown & your team is a joke. NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:16 pm

I'm just trying to trade one of the good pieces of my team to improve at WR/TE. But I don't need to make any deals, I'll be ok without it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:18 pm

This nigga is trying to offload half his team for Gronk because he knows his team is garbage & won't get anything done. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Burdur thinks Anderson is going to be a bust. Really

If Kubiak can make that trash nigga Forsett run for 1000+ yards in a season, imagine Anderson.

And Burdur don't even compare your team to Drachen's team tbh
Cam Newton is going to relly on running for you to even get a decent output out of him week to week. He has no weapons. Eli has Odell. Even if he throws 5000 interceptions, he's much more valuable than Cam.

Dez, TY, Agholor trio >>>>>> Forte, Forsett, Morris trio
Much better upside and potential and might even have a better floor.

His RBs > Your WRs
Except he might have a RB2, you don't even have a WR2. Your team consists of pure WR3/4s

Greg Olsen > Vernon Davis
Do I even have to explain, Davis might have even gotten cut in the pre-season.

Burdur has a better bench, but it consists of low potential, boom or busts.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Señor Sanders 2016 wrote:

And Burdur don't even compare your team to Drachen's team tbh
Cam Newton is going to relly on running for you to even get a decent output out of him week to week. He has no weapons. Eli has Odell. Even if he throws 5000 interceptions, he's much more valuable than Cam.

Dez, TY, Agholor trio >>>>>> Forte, Forsett, Morris trio
Much better upside and potential and might even have a better floor.

His RBs > Your WRs
Except he might have a RB2, you don't even have a WR2. Your team consists of pure WR3/4s

Greg Olsen > Vernon Davis
Do I even have to explain, Davis might have even gotten cut in the pre-season.
THANK YOU

This nigga is trying to compare teams while he's trying to trade his first 3 draft picks to Huh for Gronk. ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:09 pm

How much does this nigga have to defy logic to convince himself that his team is good? Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:09 pm

I want whatever these guys are smoking together. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:13 pm

My one mistake pick was taking Wallace over Edelman but that's cause I see a lot of upside in Wallace so it might not even be a mistake. Might be a genius move.

Roddy White was also a poor choice but the WR's were getting weak and White was a beast as recent as I think 2 seasons ago. It's mostly a bad choice because it'll be hard to decide if I want to start him week to week and he could be done.

However, I love Wallace & Landry. If that's what I have to go with at WR every week then I'm still really happy with that knowing my RB's will consistently produce.

You guys also undervalue the shit out of Cam. He's had some poor statistical seasons yet he's always a difference maker in fantasy. He's never had many WR's to work with. Losing Kelvin doesn't suddenly make him a bad fantasy QB. FOH. NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Also I could've taken Jeremy Hill over Forte but I decided not to do that. I don't want to worry about Gio getting hot and stealing carries. It's not like Hill is established, although I'm not saying I don't like him.... it was a close call between those two. CJ was never an option. That shit is risky knowing the Broncos go with anyone at RB. He makes a few mistakes and his ass could even be getting benched. I wouldn't expect you to realize the downside of drafting someone like CJ after one good season... you drafted Zac Stacy in like the 1st/2nd round last year. Really

My goal was always to get at least 2 out of 3 RB's with my first 3 picks. I ended up getting all 3 RB's because they presented the most value for me. If I HAD to take one back it'd be Forte and replace him with an elite WR. But I ain't mad. Forte's gonna feast as usual, week after week.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:20 pm

Burder wrote:
Roddy White was also a poor choice but the WR's were getting weak and White was a beast as recent as I think 2 seasons ago. It's mostly a bad choice because it'll be hard to decide if I want to start him week to week and he could be done.
Bruh, Roddy is also like 34 now lol. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Also you guys should stop hating on Forsett when you have similar guys on your team.... except Forsett has no competition and is bound to be a focal point in that offense. He has to be.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:29 pm

We're not hating on Forsett...we're just telling you not to get your hopes up if he goes back to being mediocre again Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:35 pm

"My one mistake pick was taking Wallace over Edelman but that's cause I see a lot of upside in Wallace so it might not even be a mistake. Might be a genius move."
One mistake? LOL There might have been like 5 picks that weren't mistakes on your part. Wallace and upside don't belong in the same sentence, especially in an offense that runs through AP. Saying Wallace has fantasy upside is like me drafting and starting Jermaine Kearse and expecting him to break out.

"Also I could've taken Jeremy Hill over Forte but I decided not to do that."
could've? You mean should've? Nigga, you need to admit that was a fucking max reach.

"CJ was never an option. That shit is risky knowing the Broncos go with anyone at RB."
Risky? LOL Who's going to take his job?

"You drafted Zac Stacy in like the 1st/2nd round last year."
The difference is that I recognize it was a mistake, while you try to convince everyone, mostly yourself that Justin Forsett is a good pick even though he has not been very good his whole career. That's probably even worse than my Zac Stacy pick. Plus, you're probably the least indicated person to mock me over Zac Stacy, I drafted him when he was a starter, you picked him off waivers when he was a third stringer and started him. Errrrrrrrr CJ Anderson in no way resembles Zac Stacy LMAO.

"My goal was always to get at least 2 out of 3 RB's with my first 3 picks. I ended up getting all 3 RB's because they presented the most value for me. If I HAD to take one back it'd be Forte and replace him with an elite WR. But I ain't mad. Forte's gonna feast as usual, week after week."
There in lies why you suck at fantasy. I'm not going to get into specifics because, anyone who does well in fantasy knows that's a dumb fucking strategy to just focus on drafting at a certain position. And if you think drafting 3 RBs in the first 3 rounds gives you the best value, you live in the fucking twilight zone.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Wtf..? Don't question the master. NAH

I always draft 2-3 beast RB's in fantasy and I win the leagues I do with my friends more often than I don't, for many years now. I can't prove that but you CAN go see the teams I drafted last year that got me 1st & 2nd in my other leagues. My teams are practically always playoff teams mainly cause of that strategy. I've also done pretty solid in this league until last season (and mainly cause my top RB suddenly had a child beating issue Thirsty Mofos ... completely fucked up my team and decision making from there).

NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:46 pm

"You drafted Zac Stacy in like the 1st/2nd round last year."
The difference is that I recognize it was a mistake, while you try to convince everyone, mostly yourself that Justin Forsett is a good pick even though he has not been very good his whole career. That's probably even worse than my Zac Stacy pick. Plus, you're probably the least indicated person to mock me over Zac Stacy, I drafted him when he was a starter, you picked him off waivers when he was a third stringer and started him. Errrrrrrrr CJ Anderson in no way resembles Zac Stacy LMAO.
ROFL! You were praising Stacy all off-season and early season. Of course you realized it was a mistake after they benched his ass. Really

If Forsett sucks I can recognize that too.. but he won't.

And there's a difference between drafting a bust that early (round 1) and picking him up in FA for a 1 week start when I was in trouble with the bye weeks and knew I was desperate. Still dumb on my part but there's no comparison. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Burder wrote:

I always draft 2-3 beast RB's in fantasy and I win the leagues I do with my friends more often than I don't, for many years now. I can't prove that but you CAN go see the teams I drafted last year that got me 1st & 2nd in my other leagues. My teams are practically always playoff teams mainly cause of that strategy. I've also done pretty solid in this league until last season (and mainly cause my top RB suddenly had a child beating issue Thirsty Mofos ... completely fucked up my team and decision making from there).

NAH
Yeah, in 8 team leagues. Errrrrrrrr
You still would have been trash with AP, you didn't even get 1000 pts last season.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:49 pm

One of them was 14 teams. I aint bothered And just because an 8 team league is smaller doesn't mean it's easier. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Burder wrote:

NAH
Yeah, in 8 team leagues. Errrrrrrrr
You still would have been trash with AP, you didn't even get 1000 pts last season.
What are your credentials?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:20 pm

I'm not trash like you. NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Burder wrote:

I always draft 2-3 beast RB's in fantasy and I win the leagues I do with my friends more often than I don't, for many years now. I can't prove that but you CAN go see the teams I drafted last year that got me 1st & 2nd in my other leagues. My teams are practically always playoff teams mainly cause of that strategy.

NAH
That's because your friends are probably fucking garbage :umad:
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:59 pm

I just beasted even harder on some random people in a league I just drafted. I aint bothered

XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 1ac242e8e8b427f53facdd92e3cbd5cf
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:08 pm

That was the 8 team one, right?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:11 pm

This nigga can't draft good teams in this league, so idk why he talks about his other leagues so much here Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Yeah That He trash in the only one that matters. NAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)   XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWAFF: Trade Center (Deadline: November 20)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next