HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:27 am

For the record, he got a warning for his terrible reaction, not for going off topic. Like I said, going off topic is whatever with me. I don't particularly care as every single one of us do it (eg. Bull and I did it in the Eva Marie thread, albeit in a more evolved manner to the subject, before Bull realised and created a new topic).

I count the warning as like an unofficial one, just as advice to chill more than anything.

He won't be suspended, though. That part is an overreaction lol. Luigi, or anybody else for that matter, can post whatever they wish. He manages to transcend every post into Dean Ambrose or the Shield, but whatever. I'm sure the rest of us are annoying bastards in some form too lol. His post was rather random, but eh, does it really matter? I'm more concerned with his childish reaction than his wrestling posts.

And lets not spark a huge debate about it <_<
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 am

Dat Chilly wrote:
He won't be suspended, though. That part is an overreaction lol. Luigi, or anybody else for that matter, can post whatever they wish. He manages to transcend every post into Dean Ambrose or the Shield, but whatever. I'm sure the rest of us are annoying bastards in some form too lol. His post was rather random, but eh, does it really matter? I'm more concerned with his childish reaction than his wrestling posts.

And lets not spark a huge debate about it <_<

The suspension part was him being a troll/dick/jackass (take your pick, really) to Razor.

But since that won't happen, I'm closing this topic I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: World Wrestling Entertainment-