HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gal Gadot Addresses Wonder Woman Haters; Wants to Inspire People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Gal Gadot Addresses Wonder Woman Haters; Wants to Inspire People Empty
PostSubject: Gal Gadot Addresses Wonder Woman Haters; Wants to Inspire People   Gal Gadot Addresses Wonder Woman Haters; Wants to Inspire People EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice's Gal Gadot has discussed criticism that she's not right for the role of the DC Comics superhero Wonder Woman in the film (and subsequent Wonder Woman and Justice League movies), highlighting the fact that she can't please everyone.

"No matter what you do, you can never please them all," she told Interview Magazine (via Batman-News). "People will always have something to say because that’s the way people are. And it’s okay. But for me, it’s my job. It’s my career. It’s my art.

"Whatever I do, I take it very seriously and I do my research and I give it my best," she continued. "I just want to be able to shine and inspire people. And it’s not just about me. It’s the script and the story and the acting. I hope people are going to love it."

Despite any fan negativity, Gadot is incredibly excited to portray the strong female superhero in Zack Snyder's upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and future DC films, seeing it as an opportunity to not only inspire women, but the public at large.

"Oh, my God, I’m so excited about this role," she said. "I feel like I’ve been given a huge opportunity to inspire people, not only women. And not because of me but because of who Wonder Woman is and what she stands for. There’s a lot of responsibility. But I have the best team and the best people to work with. It’s going to be an amazing ride, knock on wood."
Back to top Go down

Gal Gadot Addresses Wonder Woman Haters; Wants to Inspire People

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1