HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs   Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 am

Mortal Kombat X may soon be getting a fresh raft of DLC characters, if a comment made on a livestream is anything to go by.

Yesterday, developer NetherRealm Studios showed off the final fighter set to join the roster as part of the first Kombat Pack - Tremor. At the end of the livestream, however, was a reference to this being the end of "Kombat Pack 1".

While not conclusive, this certainly suggests the existence of at least one more Kombat Pack. This one has contained four fighters, so it's safe to assume we'll be seeing more than one character included in the next one too.

We've reached out to Warner Bros. to see if there's an official announcement incoming and will update this story when we hear back.

Boon has teased the possibility of Rain appearing in Mortal Kombat X. A modder recently found a way to make several unplayable characters from the story mode playable, including Rain, Sindel, and Baraka.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs   Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:19 pm

I want Skarlet back.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer   Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:32 pm

Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs   Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Leatherface and The Xenomorph!?!? panic
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs   Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:31 am

I'm kinda tired of all this new DLC for the same game. Just make a new game dammit. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs   Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1