HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" Empty
PostSubject: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 pm

One Post by @Kani
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:22 pm

A video package is played through the arena. An understated, simplistic shot from atop a mountain. A voice narrates the following:

Kings die, but their legacy lives on. Their thrones are cast to pits, but in their place stand ones anew. Their kingdoms crumble into ash and dust, blown away by burgeoning successors. From the ash and dust sprouts a new status quo. Time and time again this happens, as society plays out it's great production on the largest stage imaginable. Birth. Life. Death. Birth. Life. Death. Time's spinning wheel turns and turns.

In the in-between, people live, love, hate, die. The beautiful, horrific struggle. This is how it goes. There is no legacy. There is no grand and glorious lineage. Like Kings, the people die. Just ash. And dust. Unlike Kings, people fade. Some time, somewhere, a man's name is mentioned for the last time. Then forgotten.

What is once gone can never return.

A King was once crowned, and then dethroned. Regarded, then not. Held to the glorious sun to bathe in glory, then sunken into shadows. Ash. Dust. This is how it goes.

An ordinary man was cast into the light, guided by promises of glory. He fought, he believed, he hated, he died. Ash. Dust. This is how it goes.

He's gone now. But leaves behind a shadow. A mask, now buried in the ground. A name that will drive a purpose.

Now, a King arises from ashes and dust. Now, a King returns for bounteous conquest. From shattered Kingdom to reborn...hope. Amidst destruction and ruin rises the form of a man who hopes to stand at the peak of the mountain, to avenge one he lost. A King who walks amongst beast and man, without regard for either.

A King with a mind set on vengeance and burning fury. Tormented by ghosts and demons, declaring war on his mind.

Bring me my crown, I am ready to retake my throne. For the one whose name I will never forget. For the tortured soul, tortured by a tortured soul.

Birth. Life. Death. Rebirth.

The Dragon King has returned for his throne.

For him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Damn you right a majestic promo! This was beautiful and currently has my vote for Promo of the Night.
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:01 pm

I couldn't help but laugh after reading this epic promo and then just seeing shocked Vince.

But really, this was very good. I was disappointed that you weren't bringing Robert back, but I'm very fine with it now, if this is the kind of promo work I can expect.

Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:11 pm

I got a GoT vibe

zapdos is weird
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:17 am

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Jesus, that was beautiful and bittersweet. Great job man. Long live the King. Cool

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:00 pm

S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" Al-Bundy-Well-Here-We-Go-Again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"   S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King" Empty

Back to top Go down

S7) Kanimaniac - "The Return of the Dragon King"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Promo Archives-