HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta" Empty
PostSubject: OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta"   OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta" EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:06 am

One post by @Greg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta"   OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

After the intro to Vendetta ends, the show cuts to the commentary where Ted Cedar and David Michaels sits, ready to get the show started.

TED CEDAR: “Hello everybody and welcome to Vendetta Number 113! I’m Ted Cedar, joined by David Michaels. Tonight, we have two newcomers in action, Thomas Barnez is here to follow up on his bold statements last week and a champion vs. champion match as Razor Xtreme takes on Dante Cross!”

DAVID MICHAELS: “And in our main event tonight, we will determine a new Number One Contender to Razor Xtreme’s World Heavyweight Championship.”

TED CEDAR: “That’s right. It’s going to be an absolute slobberknocker between the brash Australian, “The Narcissist” James Best taking on XWA’s homegrown veteran, “The Maine Attraction” Greg Samuel! Both men in the competition tonight have never reached XWA’s highest perch, and they look to change that, but only one of them will have the opportunity. Your thoughts Davey?¬¬¬”

DAVID MICHAELS: “Best has Samuel beat by 28 pounds, but Samuel makes up for it with aerial prowess as well as a resilience that I’ve never seen from a wrestler before. I think one thing is for sure, both will get their shots in, but it’s going to take a stellar performance to top either of these men in that ring. It should be a great one to watch.”

XWA’s COO Smoke Xtreme comes out to talk to the crowd to start the show. He is not warmly received, as he has a history of less than favorable acts in his past. Regardless, Xtreme has an a message, and he will be getting that message across.

SMOKE XTREME: “CUT MY MUSIC… Shut up butt munches. I have an announcement. As the Chief of Operations for the Xtreme Wrestling Association, it is my job to introduce, the new Vendetta General Manager, Benjamin Weaver.”

Out from the curtain comes a gentlemen about the same height as Smoke, wearing a black suit and black tie with a blue and white flannel dress shirt. The gentlemen has curly orange hair. He sticks his hand out to shake hands with the COO, who rolls his eyes and blows him off before heading to the back. Ignoring that the encounter took place, Benjamin weaver walks down the ramp, acknowledging the fans, who are unsure of how to react to him just yet. Weaver then reaches the bottom of the ramp, and turns to the stairs before walking over to them and then up them. He then enters the ring and his music fades out.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Vendetta number 113! My name is Benjamin Weaver and as you heard, I’m the new general manager of Vendetta! It is absolute an honor to be serving you fans as well as the wrestlers out back! I’ve been a fan of wrestling since the age of eight. It has been my dream to work in a company like the Xtreme Wrestling Association since I was 13. In preparation for a job like this, I studied Business Institutions at Northwestern University.”

Weaver clears his throat.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “But, I’m going to bore you with any more details. Tonight, we have a very exciting show in line for you! We have two XWA veterans squaring off in Xtreme Icon vs. Alex Falcon. We have Evan Flare taking on a newcomer who will introduce himself later. We have a triple threat between three of XWA’s rising stars! In the penultimate match this evening, we have a champion vs. champion match as World Heavyweight Champion Razor Xtreme takes on Intercontinental Champion Dante Cross! And as you probably know after last week, our main event tonight is going to feature a number one contendership match as Greg Samuel…”

The crowd cheers for their favorite in the match up.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “Takes on James Best…”

The crowd boos for the cocky Australian.

BENJAMIN WEAVER: “And the winner will go on to face Razor Xtreme for the World Heavyweight Championship at Summer Sanitarium! As I said earlier, I am ecstatic to be your general manager, and I hope you enjoy the show tonight!”

Benjamin Weaver leaves the ring and makes his way to the back as the first match of the evening is about to kick off.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta"   OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta" EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:23 am

The character seems pretty generic so far, but it was still well written. I hope you expand on his gimmick and make him something more than just "I love business, I run business, yay".

Good job, regardless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta"   OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta" EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:06 pm

He's a bit bland at the moment, but the promo is still good. I'd like to see how he develops as a character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta"   OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta" Empty

Back to top Go down

OS) Benjamin Weaver - "Welcome to Vendetta"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1