HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gus G details Brand New Revolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Gus G details Brand New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Gus G details Brand New Revolution   Gus G details Brand New Revolution EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:01 am

Hear clip of The Quest from Ozzy and Firewind guitarist's follow-up to I Am The Fire
Ozzy Osbourne and Firewind guitarist Gus G has released details of his second solo album.

He revealed in February that he was recording and he's now confirmed that Brand New Revolution will be released on July 24. He's released a teaser of album opener The Quest – hear it below.

The record features vocalists Jeff Scott Soto and Mats Leven, who both sang on 2014 debut I Am The Fire. Also present are Amaranthe’s Elize Ryd, Jacob Bunton of Lynam and Adler, and Mats Leven of Yngwie Malmsteen and Candlemass fame.

G says: “As I'm putting the final touches on Brand New Revolution I wanted to give out a bit about the new music. The Quest is the only instrumental on the album and it's a heavy, high energy, technical track.

“I feel the album as a whole has many influences, from classic hard rock and metal, to more modern and current sounds.”

The guitarist, who recently said he valued personality over talent on the road, will tour Europe with Hellyeah and make a number of festival appearances.

BRAND NEW REVOLUTION TRACKLIST
The Quest
Brand New Revolution – featuring Jacob Bunton
Burn – featuring Jacob Bunton
We Are One – featuring Jacob Bunton
What Lies Below – featuring Elize Ryd
Behind Those Eyes – featuring Jacob Bunton
Gone To Stay – featuring Jeff Scott Soto
One More Try – featuring Jacob Bunton
Come Hell Or High Water – featuring Mats Leven
If It Ends Today – featuring Mats Leven
Generation G – featuring Jeff Scott Soto