HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone else love New Day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Does anyone else love New Day? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:15 pm

They definitely grew on me. They're much better as heels. I fucking love them, one of the best gimmicks on the roster atm. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:23 pm

I never really hated them as faces, but they're infinitely more entertaining now. Hell, they even seem like they're having more fun now, when that was the whole gimmick as a face team.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
I never really hated them as faces, but they're infinitely more entertaining now.

This
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:27 pm

I love them on the mic. They're insanely charismatic, especially when they're trying to get booed.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:47 pm

The twin magic though, they aren't even twins. (Kofi and Xavier) Heels are a lot better though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:12 pm

This gimmick was far suited to be a heel gimmick, their face stuff was just them trying too hard
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Yeah them being face seemed awkward as fuck. It makes way more sense for them to be heel, like Bo Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Yup, as faces they were awkward but I didn't hate them. I definitely like them now.

Prime Time Players own them though YO

Last edited by BurdurSmurf on Tue May 19, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:56 pm

NAH
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:05 am

Agreed with Razor, New Day have definitely grown on me since they've turned heel. Not that I was ever really against them - each of those three guys are immensely talented in their own distinctive ways, and work flawlessly as a faction. The whole gimmick seemed doomed when they had to do it as babyfaces, but it feels a lot less forced now. And Xavier is absolutely killing it as the super obnoxious mouthpiece.

Baltimore crowd: "This is awesome!" *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Xavier Woods: "WE ARE WELL AWARE!"

Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:46 am

Yeah That Xavier Woods' banter has to be one of my favorite things
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:50 am

When I was watching I hated New Day's gimmick. It's a really dated way to look at black people imo.

That said I knew all three guys were good wrestlers. I'm glad it sounds like WWE is doing better for these guys now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:11 am

Xavier is a great fucking heel and I think you can tell their is a bit of resentment from Langston and Kofi when it comes to the fans. None of them come off as "acting" at all.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:21 pm

I love it. It's the first time Kofi Kingston is a heel in his WWE career. It's about time. Same goes for Cesaro who needed to turn face for the first time in his WWE career after winning at WM30 and didn't but now he's finally a face and it's a change! That's what WWE lacks...change. The New Day gimmick at first felt like a new Brodus Clay or Adam Rose gimmick. It wasn't working and now it's working to perfection, imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else love New Day?   Does anyone else love New Day? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else love New Day?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1