HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me Empty
PostSubject: Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me   Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:45 am

The 'Dallas Buyers Club' star has defended his audience's decision to express their opinion after his latest movie 'The Sea of Trees' co-starring Naomi Watts was booed following its debut at the Cannes International Film Festival yesterday (15.05.15).

When asked about the negative reception during a press conference today (16.05.15), Matthew said: ''All right, all right, all right. Anyone has as much right to boo as they do to ovate.''

While the 45-year-old star's latest offering may not have received the praise he was hoping for, Matthew will be able to brush of his critics and return to his wife Camila Alves and children Levi, six, Vida, five, and Livingston, two, whom he credits with making him happy every single day.

He explained: ''I get to wake up next to someone who I know loves me the way she does - my wife - who gave birth to our three beautiful, healthy children.

''I get to live in a nice place, and I have things to look forward to every day - work, play, and sometimes nothing at all.''
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me   Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:29 pm

He was just down here in Houston too!
Back to top Go down

Matthew McConaughey: People have a right to boo me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1