HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'  Empty
PostSubject: Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'    Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:54 pm

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9503122/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-says-moved-aaron-hernandez

In his first public comments since Aaron Hernandez was arrested, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was understated, saying simply that he has "moved on" when asked his reaction to the murder charge against his former tight end.

More on the Patriots

Mike Reiss has the Patriots blanketed for ESPNBoston.com. Check in for all the latest coverage. Blog

• Send a question for Mike's mailbag

"I've seen a lot of things over 13 years, and what I have learned is that mental toughness and putting aside personal agendas for what's in the best interest of the team matters most," Brady told "The MMQB" website. "My job is to play quarterback, and I'm going to do that the best way I know how, because I owe that to my teammates regardless of who is out there on the field with me. I have moved on.

"I'm focusing on the great teammates I have who are committed to helping us win games. The only thing I care about is winning. Nothing is going to ever get in the way of that goal. I'm just excited to report to camp and see what we can accomplish as a team. The fate of our season will be determined by the players in our locker room -- nothing else."

Hernandez is charged with the murder of an acquaintance, Odin Lloyd, and is being held without bail. Hernandez is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick is scheduled to talk to reporters Wednesday in his first media availability since Hernandez's arrest.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'    Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 pm

That's good. Nigga ain't coming back anyways.
Back to top Go down

Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1