HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Bull wrote:
Zanon wrote:

CM Punk's comment that generated a huge amount of butthurt wrote:
It doesn’t matter if you’re the best; someone else picks who they want in the top spot.”

“Well, that’s another thing in that phony world. What does it mean to be a good fake wrestler? That’s an identity crisis that I think I struggled with. It doesn’t matter if you’re the best; someone else picks who they want in the top spot.”

I'm pretty sure what I just put is what he said and what you put is you twisting it around

Yet again, the part I quoted is him justifying what he said. It's just a shame that no one seemingly understood. He said it doesn't matter and he said why it doesn't matter!.
You don't need to be a genious to understand what he meant >_>
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Bull wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
My turn! My turn!

Umm...

Bull you are so poopy. Yeah that's it Thirsty Mofos
I hope a bucket of syrup gets dumped on your head and you are sticky all day
fuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Zanon wrote:
Bull wrote:
Zanon wrote:

CM Punk's comment that generated a huge amount of butthurt wrote:
It doesn’t matter if you’re the best; someone else picks who they want in the top spot.”

“Well, that’s another thing in that phony world. What does it mean to be a good fake wrestler? That’s an identity crisis that I think I struggled with. It doesn’t matter if you’re the best; someone else picks who they want in the top spot.”

I'm pretty sure what I just put is what he said and what you put is you twisting it around

Yet again, the part I quoted is him justifying what he said. It's just a shame that no one seemingly understood. He said it doesn't matter and he said why it doesn't matter!.
You don't need to be a genious to understand what he meant >_>

He called the business that made him phony and he said being the best doesn't matter.

How about actually going off words he used and not using the words you think he meant.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:32 pm

No that is what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Or is it what you all hope he meant?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Bull wrote:
I hope a bucket of syrup gets dumped on your head and you are sticky all day

Best. Insult. EVER.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Bull wrote:
Or is it what you all hope he meant?
Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Translating for people who are to lazy to read and properly understand:

"What does it mean to be the best at what you do, in a business where the top person / the one that represents you gets handpicked by your boss, even though it's clear they're not the best there is to offer? It means nothing, because no matter how good you are, if you are not the favourite for the higher ups, your talent will be worthless."

isn't this what people think/feel about being fed "Roman Reigns" when they clearly think "Daniel Bryan" is the best?

@Bull: Yeah. Remember when he was told "He was just an overrated indy guy" and "he doesn't have what it takes" yet he was over as fuck, despite WWE being screwing around with him till they realized they could make money out of him?
You know, the same company that made him (and many other superstars) wrestle while being injured? Yeah.

Look, if you are a CM Punk hater, good for you. If you are a "Wrestling is fake" sentence hater, good for you. Now, if you can't properly understand a simple structured english sentence, just stop trying then. It's better for you and everyone else, considering all the drama that every CM Punk/AJ Lee Thread generates, especially because of people that A) can't understand english or B) can't respect opinions.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:39 pm

You're still not getting the fucking point. Funny

He called it "fake wrestling." He said it's a "phony lifestyle." As someone who is a FAN of wrestling, I find that insulting.

Now, I can understand if people who aren't fans of pro wrestling don't find that insulting, that's fine. Because you're not a wrestling fan, you're a Punk fan.

If you're just going to keep trying to interpret whatever the fuck you want from what Punk says rather than actually see what he ACTUALLY said, maybe you should stop trying. Because you're the person we talked about that would support Punk if he shot up a bunch of people. "You guys are misinterpreting it. He didn't shoot people to be an asshole, he did it to send a message!" Get off his sack.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:41 pm

It's 2015. Pro wrestling is fake. Just watch a WWE documentary on their network. You'll find out I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:41 pm

and yeah, I'm such a CM Punk hater. It's not like he's my favorite wrestler of all time next to the Undertaker or anything. It's not like I molded my e-fed character after him for the past 6-7 years. It's not like he's not a role model to me IRL.

Noooope, totally. I hate CM Punk, which is the only reason I shit on him for saying things like this. Nothing to do with the fact that he's just blatantly being an asshole, everything to do with the fact that I hate his stinkin' guts!
Back to top Go down

all I am seeing are Punk sheep who can't expect the fact he doesn't give a damn about them. That he turned his back on you and he has completely turned his back on the business that made it possible for his ass to get a job at marvel and UFC.

If you think that's what he meant fine go on and believe that. I will stick to the words his used to draw my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:43 pm

If Zanon can't respect your opinion on that, Bull, he must be option B from his post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:44 pm

As far as being a CM Punk hater? I have never been a fan of his, but I do think he was one of the most talent guys. Sucks that he didn't get treated like the star that he was. But his douchebagness, whininess and his ego always made me dislike him. This shit makes me dislike him even more.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Bull wrote:
all I am seeing are Punk sheep who can't expect the fact he doesn't give a damn about them. That he turned his back on you and he has completely turned his back on the business that made it possible for his ass to get a job at marvel and UFC.
I'm glad Punk was able to walk away from WWE and make money elsewhere. It's too bad he's not wrestling anymore but the only place he can really do that is New Japan Pro Wrestling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:46 pm

I'm glad he is gone too, wish his fans went with him so I don't have to hear the disrespectful fuckers chant his name while two guys who want to be there try to make a living for their families.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:47 pm

He isn't going back to any phony lifestyle like fake wrestling. I don't know how that only applies to WWE, pro wrestling isn't only WWE. By saying "fake wrestling" he is also talking about RoH and NJPW.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Well it's not like their having real fights in ROH and New Japan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Razor is a perfect example of being a fan of someone and still being able to call them out when they say bullshit or are apart of bullshit. I have done it with Hogan, he is doing it with Punk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 pm

I respect you opinion, just don't be an ass on the way you put it. You're making it seem that people that like / support CM Punk are retarded. As a CM Punk fan, I am offended by that.
As a CM Punk and Wrestling fan, I'm happy that he managed to get the fuck out of the WWE and actually stab them, because they did screw tons of people all over the years (most recently, anyone remembers Alberto Del Rio and how he got fired? I think not).

Anyway, keeping it on-topic, I can't make you change the way you see things, nor am willing to, just refrain your wording on that matter.

As for what someone else said about "CM Punk shooting people for w/e reason". I won't even say anything because that's a stupid example.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:53 pm

WWE has done more things to make pro wrestling look fake than CM Punk ever has in a interview. After awhile you get used to it and stop being but hurt over guys saying pro wrestling is fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:57 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
WWE has done more things to make pro wrestling look fake than CM Punk ever has in a interview. After awhile you get used to it and stop being but hurt over guys saying pro wrestling is fake.

I will be damn if some douche bag who knows nothing about the art of wrestling talk shit about and it doesn't piss me off

I will be more damn if some douche bag who was in the art of wrestling talk shit about it and it doesn't piss me off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Zanon wrote:
I respect you opinion, just don't be an ass on the way you put it. You're making it seem that people that like / support CM Punk are retarded. As a CM Punk fan, I am offended by that.
As a CM Punk and Wrestling fan, I'm happy that he managed to get the fuck out of the WWE and actually stab them, because they did screw tons of people all over the years (most recently, anyone remembers Alberto Del Rio and how he got fired? I think not).

Anyway, keeping it on-topic, I can't make you change the way you see things, nor am willing to, just refrain your wording on that matter.

As for what someone else said about "CM Punk shooting people for w/e reason". I won't even say anything because that's a stupid example.

I see it as blind following because 9 times out of 10 that is what it is. Like Razor said if it was someone else, like Roman Reigns, Ryback, John Cena, Hogan calling the world of wrestling phony, fake, and it doesn't matter. You all be just as angry as me and razor.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:02 pm

Bull wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:

I will be damn if some douche bag who knows nothing about the art of wrestling talk shit about and it doesn't piss me off

I will be more damn if some douche bag who was in the art of wrestling talk shit about it and it doesn't piss me off.
I don't know why you're letting some douche bag ruin your day Neutral

If it's an MMA fan I'd just bring up Silva failing his drug tests and not looking any different at all for the past 10 years.

And if it's just some stupid fuck then it's just some stupid fuck.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Bull wrote:
I see it as blind following because 9 times out of 10 that is what it is. Like Razor said if it was someone else, like Roman Reigns, Ryback, John Cena, Hogan calling the world of wrestling phony, fake, and it doesn't matter. You all be just as angry as me and razor.
I'm sure Cena didn't keep kayfabe on his interview with Jericho on The WWE Network.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next