HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:54 pm

It doesn't bother me to hear people criticize wrestling as phony or fake. I know as a wrestling fan that I'm supposed to be up-in-arms over the term 'sports entertainment,' but I'm not. The only way to accurately describe pro wrestling as fake, is in comparison to mixed martial arts. But the thing is, there is NO comparison to make between WWE and MMA. They are two completely different entities, making two completely different products. Both entertaining in their own right, both earning the audiences that tune in to see them. But they're not two of the same breed by any means.

Which is why I believe that Ian is right on the money in saying that CM Punk doesn't believe all this horse-shit that he's spewing in this article. If Punk wanted to break out into professional wrestling to be a legitimate ass-kicker, he's an absolute moron. And Punk is many things, but not stupid. The man knows how to draw.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:27 am

I don't really care how people label it. Hell, I call it fake myself. And I completely agree with Myke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:01 pm

GM Tyrant Myke wrote:
FUCKING RIGHT THERE.

Exactly. In pro wrestling, it’s fake. People always get offended by that word. ‘No, we like to say it’s pre-determined.’ For whatever reason, people get angry at fake; pre-determined eases the blow? It’s fake. At the end of the day it doesn’t really mean anything. So after a while, it was, ‘Let’s just really fight and see what happens.’ Now I get to.

All the champions over all the years and years to come didn't have to do anything to win it. Think of it like a race. You want to win. If WWE were a race, they choose somebody from the front, middle, or rear to win. Plain and simple. And it's like that with pro-wrestling.

QFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter   CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk says being the best in fake wrestling doesn't matter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6