WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:28 pm

I don't care about WM 31 NAH

If the ending was that bad for I can get why you don't like the show. But I wouldn't judge a show based on what happened on shows after it. No I'd look more into what happened before and if everything that happened fit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:38 pm

well that's you. I will judge it how I feel it should be judge. and if he take off the aftermath the build up to WM 1 also makes it a GOAT.

But I see I can't get people to change their minds on WM1 then fine. But you can not change my mind about WM 1.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Judging a show based on things that don't happen... whatever...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:24 pm

OF COURSE YOU CAN'T CHANGE OUR MINDS. WM1 IS A SHOW. ARGUING THAT THE TIME PERIOD WAS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH IS FUCKING DUMB.

It's literally like saying the white motherfuckers that played basketball in a peach hoop when it was invented are better than Michael Jordan. It's nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 pm

My whole deal is you calling WM 1 trash when it's not. But if you want to believe it is then fine, I think you are ignorant for it but go on.

I think 31 was a good show so lets clear that up for once. But imo it is not the greatest WM of all time like many people on here are proclaiming it to be. Both in quality of WMs in the past 15 years or have had impacts on the business as a whole like the early WMs.

IMO WM 31 is not a G.O.A.T
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Well I don't think it's the best either. But it's definitely top 5. And definitely better than 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:34 pm

top 10 near the 8 or 7 spot for me. not in the top 5 imo
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:45 pm

I agree WM31 is not the GOAT. WM1 still sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:47 pm

and that is a ignorant statement. But whatever
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:58 am

Mother fucker called me (and others) a brat. Shaking Head

Bitch I'm older than you and should be the one liking WM1. IT STILL SUCKS Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:07 am

It's not ignorant, Bull. You can't say it's context when NWA is running shows that didn't suck at the same time. It doesn't even stack up to a better WWF show of the period.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:36 am

This is fucking hilarious.

WrestleMania 1 sucked. Period. It doesn't matter if it "paved the way" for the other WrestleManias. Why? Simple: if you were around for the first WrestleMania and how it was advertised and got to experience it for the very first time and all that jazz... could you honestly have been happy with the delivery? They gave you THAT for a show (garbage matches). If you were around at that time, you had absolutely ZERO clue that WrestleMania would STILL be going today. So to use the argument that without WrestleMania 1 there'd be no WrestleMania 31 or any WrestleMania honestly, is just plain foolish. It needs to be based on the actual card. Because again, you could not predict that WWE would still even be around.

Quite frankly, I find this entire thing laughable because you're so persistent on forcing your opinions onto us that you even made this topic. You're pissed off that Dave Meltzer said it was the best show ever. And your topic title? "WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time". But Ian and Chilly and anybody who believes WM1 sucked are "brats" and "ignorant". Says the brat who is trying to convince us that his opinion is more important than anybody else's. Nobody on this site (that I can think of at least) was even saying WM31 was the best. YOU got pissy about Dave Meltzer's opinion. YOU made this topic to try to be all "HE'S WRONG!!!11111ONEONEONE AND HERE'S WHY!!1111!111ONE" then are calling us wrong/brats/ignorant... for having our own opinion.

And THAT's why I said "Remember, it's either Bull's way or the wrong way"
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 am

Starrcade paved the way for Wrestlemania 1... and it didn't suck. <_<
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 am

Can we agree that Wrestlemania 6 is pure shite?

I mean, I haven't finished it, but it's so fucking bad so far that the last matches are going to have to be eleven star classics to save it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 am

I mean, Hogan/Warrior was good by THEIR standards, but not that good. Funny
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:26 pm

How about Wrestlemania IX? As far as steaming piles of shit goes, that one's hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:30 am

^
I found that one durable it'll the dumbest finish in history, Hogan randomly coming out, getting a title shot and winning in stupidly quick time <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:40 pm

whatever. I still think you all are ignorant not going to change my mind on that.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:43 pm

You're ignorant for not changing your mind.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:44 pm

true
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 pm

How are we ignorant because you value things that have nothing to do with the show in rating the show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:00 pm

I stated countless time a show to be a Goat it isn't just the in-ring that matters. Like I said I hated WM 17 but its still a GOAT because of its in-ring action. WM 1 is a GOAT because what it did for the WWE and wrestling as a whole. WM 31 isn't the goat of goat like many fans have been shitting out their mouths and people on here have done it. You all keep saying that its all about the in-ring action, it's all that matters. When I say that's bullshit and I believe that is ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 pm

You're still the ignorant one for thinking your opinion is god-like and is superior than ours.

If it's so important and right, get a job like Dave Meltzer.

Oh wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:12 pm

I never stated that you dumb fuck. I am just voicing my opinion on the matter and defending my opinion. But oh god forbid I have a different opinion oh mister judgment day
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:14 pm

>"god forbid I have a different opinion."
>"YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION. IGNORANT. DUMB FUCK."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time    WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WM 31 is not the greatest WM of all time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next