HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. Empty
PostSubject: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:10 am

Hearing Rock talk about WM32 and setting the attendance record... I think WWE is already looking ahead to WM32. I think they might have purposely low-balled this WM a little bit as a buffer for next year's, like they do with Divas matches between really big matches on card.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:07 am

I think they've just been utter morons for this year's, no matter what is planned for WM32.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:34 am

I kind of get a similar feeling to Ian. This year is about trying to establish new stars (whether they're good choices is a different issue), and then the plan is probably to have those new stars be big enough to draw big money come next year. That's also probably where we'll see Sting vs. Undertaker, since by then Sting will have had at least one WWE match and 'Taker will have likely "recovered" from his first WM loss by beating Wyatt.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

My feeling as of right now is...

Undertaker vs Sting
Roman vs Rock
Bryan vs Cena
Brock vs... Someone? Bray?
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Is that really 3 face vs face and 1 heel vs heel for WM?

Although I'm guessing Reigns would be heel & Brock would be face then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Yeah That

Brock is face, Bray is heel

Roman is heel, Rock is face

The other four are faces.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:21 pm

I could see those happening. Not sure on DB vs Cena. They might go for that later on but idk.

Brock w/ Heyman work so much better as heels too. They're better off being the heels in any feud, with the potential to be cheered because of the badass in ring / badass on mic combo. Idk how Brock vs Bray would work but I guess I'd be for it anyway.

The other 2 I would say are very possible.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Although really, if he stays, it's gonna be hard for him to start getting booed again after this feud with Reigns. He basically wrestles clean and is a badass figure in the company... hard to boo. And Heyman is almost too good to boo.

I guess WWE don't really have to change much of anything in the way they act and he can be a face. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:46 pm

I wouldn't do Brock/Bray, I would however do Brock/Batista or Brock/Orton
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Brock vs Batista. There you go. I was just trying to find a heel that made sense for Brock for if Roman is a heel.

I just can't imagine WWE doesn't realize what they have with Bryan. I can't. They've put out two new shirts in the past week because it's just flying out of the damn shop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:50 pm

I was thinking Bryan might get paired with Seth. Hell, if WWE really got their shit together, we could see champion Seth defending against Rumble winner Bryan, and finally give people that underdog Rumble to Champion story that they've been clamoring for for the past two years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 pm

yeah Seth vs Bryan might happen next year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:43 am

I'd pay to see Lesnar vs Wyatt tbh I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:49 am

^ Yeah That The promos!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 am

...that won't have Lensar in!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:57 am

Better that way. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:00 am

Bray has pretty much done his promos with Taker by himself. Wouldn't matter if Brock wasn't there haha.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:22 am

Yeah but how many more times are they going to have only one person build a story? Sorry, that shit just bugs me xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:36 am

Bray has done a pretty decent job thus far tho.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:38 am

I'm not doubting what the people who carry story one bit, it will just get stale in time seeing it constantly.

And for the record, Taker is a different deal. He's done so much for wrestling he gets the keys to do as he wishes. Just seeing him once a year is a treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:10 am

I agree. Undertaker does have the right to rest for 12 months every year before he wrestles that one match.

And I know you weren't putting anyone down, I was just saying Bray Wyatt has done quite the job thus far. When it comes down to one man promos leading to a match. And yeah your right it would get stale, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:06 pm

In that case it wouldn't be one person tho.

Bray vs. Heyman on the mic. Heyman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Brock isn't facing Bray. No Disrespect to Bray (all kinds to Brock tho) but they are saving the sandwich salesmen matches for people like Batista, Rock, maybe Orton and probably Cena again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:39 pm

We can dream though, Bull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:13 pm

the fact you even dreaming about that. Bray would lose 3 back to back wrestlemainas. No way in hell he is beating Taker this year, and against Brock? pppfff. Vince is all about putting over the ultimate part timer over his own talent. If Anything that would be a nightmare for Bray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next