How do you want Wrestlemania to end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

How do you want Wrestlemania to end? Empty
PostSubject: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:34 pm

With Reigns getting over...but that ain't happening <_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Reigns losses, clean. Crowd pops for Lesnar. Reigns looks defeated and depressed for a couple minutes. He walks around the ring with his head down. He stops between the ring and the announcers table.

Seth's music hits. He comes out with the briefcase and a referee. Seth stops cold turkey half way up the ramp as Dean's music hits. He comes out and teases a confrontation with Rollins as Heyman and Lesnar look on sheepishly. Reigns sneaks in from behind and nails Lesnar with a spear. Rollins sprints in, cashes in, hits the curb stomp and gets the pin. Shield music. Fists together as the camera zooms in. Rollins mouths to the camera: "Come on, Triple H... who is stupid now?"
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Nice idea.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:50 pm

It's the only way a babyface will end the show as champion and be cheered. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Reigns losses, clean. Crowd pops for Lesnar. Reigns looks defeated and depressed for a couple minutes. He walks around the ring with his head down. He stops between the ring and the announcers table.

Seth's music hits. He comes out with the briefcase and a referee. Seth stops cold turkey half way up the ramp as Dean's music hits. He comes out and teases a confrontation with Rollins as Heyman and Lesnar look on sheepishly. Reigns sneaks in from behind and nails Lesnar with a spear. Rollins sprints in, cashes in, hits the curb stomp and gets the pin. Shield music. Fists together as the camera zooms in. Rollins mouths to the camera: "Come on, Triple H... who is stupid now?"
^that would bring the roof down instantly and would insta-calm down the tits and pusses of the cronic complainers.
I'd love that to happen, quite honestly.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:59 pm

I bet you, thought, there would still be some tits there complaining about Bryan lol.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Well I would still be complaining because he deserves more than a fucking throw in match. He deserves to be 1B AT LEAST to Cena. He should have had a heel ready for him like Cena did with Rusev.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Oh, for sure, but I mean they'd ruin a sweet moment Funny
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Sudden Zombie Apocalypse in which I don't get bitten for at least 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Eeyen wrote:

I like the idea a lot but there's gotta be very close to a 0% chance this actually happens. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm down for the Zombie Apocalypse Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Phelan
Jobber
Phelan

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:06 pm

We are 20-30 minutes into the match and it's safe to say that both men are worn out, Lesnar is climbing to his feet whereas Reigns takes a little bit longer, seeming as if he was half dead. Lesnar walks into Reigns and then BAM! Superman punch!!!!!!!! Half fans pop for Reigns while everyone else is angry and boo, some even chant "Daniel Bryan." Reigns waits for Lesnar to stand again and then hits the 4th spear of the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reigns celebrates and all that, Dean Ambrose counts out with the IC Championship and they celebrate together. Ambrose goes backstage, but then another entrance song plays..

The whole crowd go insane and everyone rises to their feet, and there's alot of flashing lights from the audience. Michael Cole is executing the best EVER commentary work that he has ever delivered in WWE history, as everybody is caught in the moment as the ORIGINAL Tough Enough winner comes out to a rapturous reception. They show backstage reactions of development talent crying tears of joy as Maven comes out, remembering all the times that Bill DeMott ever bullied them. Roman Reigns' jaw drops as he recognises a main eventer has returned to WWE, a posisble challenger for his belt. Maven is pandering to the crowd and is feeling the love as everyone remembers this experienced and decorated competitor. Fans of Sunday Night Heat will remember this man very well.

That's it.........

I want Lesnar to retain and stay otherwise
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Now that I expect to see happen Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:52 am

I was gonna say Seth cashes in and ends WM standing tall above everyone, but Ian's idea made me both jizz and very sad, since I know it's not actually gonna happen. xD
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:58 am

Reigns beats Brock by cheating. Rollins cashes in. Double turn. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:31 am

Y'all know in reality, it'll just be Reigns winning and WWE pretending everyone likes it Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:41 am

Yep. If my whole family weren't watching it I wouldn't bother. I won't be watching the Raw after. I'm so tired of being insulted. Funny
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:44 am

Lesnar beating Reigns clean.
Rollins cashes in.
Lesnar beats him too.

I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Reigns loses, but it takes Lesnar 3 f-5's to beat him and one of them had to be through a table. Reigns is a half second off from kicking out of the 3rd one. Reigns looks strong even in defeat.

Brock and Heyman mock Reigns. Reigns superman punches and spears Lesnar.

Rollins dressed as a camera man attacks Reigns from behind with the camera. Then takes off the outfit to show everyone its him. cashes in MITB. Curb stomps Lesnar. Becomes WWE world heavyweight champion.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Roman Reigns wins cleanly.
Rollins cashes in, loses.
#RomanReignsRampage
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 pm

I just don't want Lesnar to win. He's annoying me now <_<
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 pm

I want it to end with Vince Mcmahon's death.

Punk
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Me too, a part timer as a champ sucks.
They did it with the Rock and now with Lesnar.
Imagine if Lesnar wins and at Extreme Rules.
We get The Rock Vs Lesnar for the WWE WHC
Rock wins and Rollins cashes is in, and wins.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:23 pm

A Chihuahua with Rabies wrote:
I want it to end with Vince Mcmahon's death.

Punk

:vince:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you want Wrestlemania to end?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next