HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theo James insures his butt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Theo James insures his butt Empty
PostSubject: Theo James insures his butt   Theo James insures his butt EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:59 pm

Theo James claims his butt is insured.

The 'Insurgent' star credits Jennifer Lopez, who reportedly had her bottom insured for $27 million in 2010, for inspiring him to take out a policy to protect his own assets in case he ever gets injured on set.

The 30-year-old actor said: ''My rump is insured. That's where I got the idea [from Jennifer].''

The British heartthrob's co-star Shailene Woodley also likes to do as many of her own stunts as possible, but isn't as concerned about getting hurt.

The 23-year-old actress told 'Good Morning Britain': ''I do as many as insurance will allow, there comes a line that they draw. This movie seemed to be pretty clear when it came to bruises and injuries.''

The brunette beauty injured herself several times while shooting the first film in the series, 'Divergent,' in 2013.

She previously told E! News: ''I got to do some crazy stuff. I got really hurt...I have a scar on my chest [and] a scar on my hip, but all good battle wounds. It's so much fun! And they'll go away in like five years. The cool thing is I got to do some stunts and that never happens. I feel so cool about it. It was partly my fault from the amount of stress.''
Back to top Go down

Theo James insures his butt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1