HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE: Battleground idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE: Battleground idea Empty
PostSubject: WWE: Battleground idea   WWE: Battleground idea EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Me and my Friend were discussing what this PPV was going to be about. I have high hopes that maybe...just maybe...War Games could return. tho I serious doubt it will happeb. But then my friend came up with this idea. What if The main event for Battleground was a 8 man tag team match. Orton & The Shield vs Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Mark Henry and Ziggler. The stipulation behind the match is that every Championship is on the line. The WWE Championship, The US Championship, and the tag team championship. Now I don't know if every belt should change hands.

IE: Daniel Bryan pins Orton and He gets the WWE title, Show & Henry get the tag titles and Ziggler gets the US title.

Or

Which ever champion is pinned loses his belt, while the other champions keep their belts.

IE: Ziggler pins Dean and only Ziggler gets a belt.

If it's the 2nd one, I could see Orton make a run for it when his team starts losing. Then one of the shield members loses their championship and he keeps the WWE championship. Because it would be better if Daniel Bryan won the WWE title in a one on one match against Orton.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

WWE: Battleground idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: Battleground idea   WWE: Battleground idea EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 am

The title being on the line in would make it more like ECW's Ultimate Jeopardy match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

WWE: Battleground idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1